3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

I'm fine with the spawn rates in all honesty. It really helps for farming solar eclipses. But there are 2 thing I really want to know @Deanzor and those are:

• Why don't holy arrows drop stars? Is it because the 3ds isnt strong enough for it or because of a bug?
  • Would it be possible to implement the 1.3 weapons crafted from the lunar pillar fragments by making them items you buy?

I'm fine with the spawn rates in all honesty. It really helps for farming solar eclipses. But there are 2 thing I really want to know @Deanzor and those are:

• Why don't holy arrows drop stars? Is it because the 3ds isnt strong enough for it or because of a bug?
  • Would it be possible to implement the 1.3 weapons crafted from the lunar pillar fragments by making them items you buy?
that second one would be nice

Maybe they can be dropped by Ocram or a new version exclusive boss.
Wouldn't these just be super OP though? There isn't anything we can really use these weapons on since we don't have lunar pillars or the Moon Lord. As if the weapons we already have isn't powerful enough for this version...

I guess they would be useful for the late game invasions...but the balance would seem so wrong unless they have tough unlock requirements (Have to reach the final wave for both the Halloween and Frost Moon Invasions and have to defeat Duke Fishron)

Wouldn't these just be super OP though? There isn't anything we can really use these weapons on since we don't have lunar pillars or the Moon Lord. As if the weapons we already have isn't powerful enough for this version...

I guess they would be useful for the late game invasions...but the balance would seem so wrong unless they have tough unlock requirements (Have to reach the final wave for both the Halloween and Frost Moon Invasions and have to defeat Duke Fishron)

They can also make similar endgame weapons that are weaker to balance things out.

1. DOES N3DS GONNA HAVE DYE FEATURE AND OTHER NPC?
  2. AND OTHER FEATURES OF 1.3?
  3. AND THE LAST REQUEST IS I WANT THE NPC ATTACKING ETC FEATURE!
  4. AND PLEASE ADD THE MOON LORD <3 THANK YOU

1. DOES N3DS GONNA HAVE DYE FEATURE AND OTHER NPC?
  2. AND OTHER FEATURES OF 1.3?
  3. AND THE LAST REQUEST IS I WANT THE NPC ATTACKING ETC FEATURE!
  4. AND PLEASE ADD THE MOON LORD <3 THANK YOU
I already answered you about the dyes earlier (no dyes ever, no dye NPC). We might be able to have some more 1.3 features, we don't know yet, but not much will be added, the 3ds doesn't have that much space left. We will never have the Moon Lord, the 3ds is not powerful enough to handle Moon Lord. In fact, the 3ds can't handle the whole of the 1.3 update (that's why we will only get some of it's features). The 3ds might not even get the whole 1.2.4 update either.

Please consider the limitations.Just because Terraria is on the 3DS that DOESNT mean it's going to surpass PC...You need to think about it.1.3 will never come to 3DS.It doesn't always work that way.

We fixed the Bone Pickaxe issue, and hopefully that fix also sorts out other item-destruction issues.

@Termina Moon For multiplayer, only the host player is saving world data. The only data that is kept client-side is player data. I can see how re-exploring the map is a pain, but that is not something we can easily fix. Apologies.

@Guido65 No plans to include a 6th accessory slot. As well as the code side, we'd also have to solve how we display it. Space is so limited on the bottom screen. Holy Arrows is a bug. More 1.3 content is unlikely on 3DS. We're on the limit with the original 3DS now, and having New 3DS-exclusive items would be a nightmare.

@Spectre HunterΩ Dyes are impossible on 3DS, as a couple of the forummers have noted. Technical issue we can't get around, sorry.

Hey everybody, glad to be back and i have noticed a possible glitch when it comes to santa moving in, it doesnt display his name idk if its supposed to display his name or not but im just saying

Back
Top Bottom