3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

This isn't a glitch but just a issue I have with the game atm : Skeletron prime is kinda op?

Full hollow armor, Golden shower, Excalibur, etc etc and I still can't kill SP before sunrise.
Didn't skeletron prime get balanced for 1.0.4? Why is he so hard now? Or am I doing something wrong?
Try wearing turtle armor, when it hits sunrise, run into him, killing both people

You'd need Chlorophyte for Turtle Armor, which you can't mine without a Pickaxe Axe or Drax. Neither can be obtained before defeating Prime, unless you're lucky enough to come across a Drax in a Shadow Chest.
I have no idea how I did it but I actually came across a drax in a shadow chest.. How rare is that?

Also mushroom spear has a weird graphical effect-line thingy on the new 3ds xl, didn't verify for other 3ds models.

Yeah...Done that...What is supposed to happen?Nothing is happening.

Heres a better way to do it : Build a platform in the sky for the main world
In the new world look for iron/lead deposit (about like 30 ore chunks of them) on the surface
(delete new world)
go to the flying platform in the new world then open your map

Also don't open your map at all during this process until the last step
Btw if this doesn't work maybe the destroyer is just very glitchy when you open your minimap to see him

Whoa. I've experienced crashing before when opening the map, but I never figured the map was what caused it. I can't remember it well but I think I had deleted a world before one of those crashes.

On the third post it mentions an "altar crash", would anyone by chance know what that was about?

On page 2, someone said this:

Hey-o! Made an account because I felt like contributing for once instead of lurking! I decided to farm Beetle Husks at my arena which is at a drained ocean bed. I can place the Altar just fine, but my game up and crashes when I try to activate it with a power cell. However, after moving the altar to the Lizhard Temple, I can summon Golem just fine.

On page 2, someone said this:
Oh, that's what it was? Usually when I hear "altar" the first thing I jump to is a Demon/Crimson Altar. Not the Lihzahrd Altar.

But yeah, that definitely sounds odd. Being in a drained ocean might mean an "edge of the world" problem is to blame.

Back
Top Bottom