3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

Is anyone else having problems with the snowman cannon not locking on? The 3rd post said the issue was fixed but it still won't lock on.

Is anyone else having problems with the snowman cannon not locking on? The 3rd post said the issue was fixed but it still won't lock on.
Depends where you live. Do you have update 1.0.5 available yet? If you have a European or Australian 3ds, you won't have update 1.0.5 yet (comes out on the 20th). For the Americans, the snowball cannon should be fixed now (they got the update a few days ago).

Depends where you live. Do you have update 1.0.5 available yet? If you have a European or Australian 3ds, you won't have update 1.0.5 yet (comes out on the 20th). For the Americans, the snowball cannon should be fixed now (they got the update a few days ago).

I have the update for the America's. The snowman cannon(the ice queen drop) still won't home.

I have the update for the America's. The snowman cannon(the ice queen drop) still won't home.
I'm pretty sure he said that that wasn't getting fixed in this hotfix because it wasn't game breaking. They only have so much time.

This is a tad late, but I've learned the Chlorophyte Armor bug doesn't seem to take effect if you join a world hosted by another player. This gives an opportunity to remove the armor and either downgrade or upgrade.
[doublepost=1482114316,1482113795][/doublepost]I've also figured out a cloning glitch in multiplayer servers where the host saves, gives items to the joined player(s) then forces the app to close (via powering off/closing without saving). This results in both parties to have said items.

Apologies if the US patch release caught anyone off guard - I'd updated the release date in post 2 in this thread, but guess nobody saw it there :/

The European eShops take a bit longer to propagate to, hence the slight delay. Appreciate everyone's patience, hope you have a better experience post-patch :)

Last edited:
The item dissapearing glitch still exists in the latest update. So just fixing the bone pickaxe doesn't fix the Phoneix Blaster, Vampire Knives, Flame Boomerang etc.

One of my worlds is corrupted (as in not working) and whenever I try to load it, my game crashes and my system restarts. Doesn't happen on any other world, and of course it had to be the one with all of my good items.

Hi, I bought the 3DS version when it was released. I've always wondered why there's no online multiplayer support? This is a bit unfair, as I know many people (including myself) do have the game, but no one near them does. And of course, Terraria is quite fun when you're playing with good friends.
Deanzor, would you mind informing me of why this is the way it is?

Hype

One of my worlds is corrupted (as in not working) and whenever I try to load it, my game crashes and my system restarts. Doesn't happen on any other world, and of course it had to be the one with all of my good items.

Having the exact same problem with my main world.. And according to others, you won't be able to fix it.
What update do you have and did this start happening on v 1.0.5 for you? Because no one has answered wether or not this has been fixed in the latest patch.

Thank you for porting this amazing game to 3ds, but I have a little issue
if I'm wearing spectre armor, the healing orb things make the game lag tremendously :(

Also on a completely unrelated note, why :red: is the android pet in the game? My friend shown me it and I was really confused, is it because the 3ds version was based off the android port and they just forgot to remove it?

Anyway, love the work! Its gotten me though some long car rides!

Thank you for porting this amazing game to 3ds, but I have a little issue
if I'm wearing spectre armor, the healing orb things make the game lag tremendously :(

Also on a completely unrelated note, why :red: is the android pet in the game? My friend shown me it and I was really confused, is it because the 3ds version was based off the android port and they just forgot to remove it?

Anyway, love the work! Its gotten me though some long car rides!
We have quite a few mobile pets and bosses in this version, along with console exclusive stuff too. We are very lucky

Heres a few very random bugs I've noticed
1. Giant trees often spawn with a random wood block sticking out for apparently no reason (only checked on n3dsxl normal world size)
2. When crafting night's edge for some reason the fiery greatsword format is different than the other, its hard to explain. Just check it out. Its a minor bug that doesn't do anything.(tested on n3dsxl)
Seems that updating to 1.0.5 cuts off access to n3ds controls like the thumb circle pad or the zr/zl buttons until you restart your system.. odd.

Last thing : I feel like rarity in this game is completely off, or atleast for me. For starters, drax in shadowchest (ok, not bad.).
Finding crimson keymold without even trying on 2nd hardmode day (okay thats pretty lucky I guess)
Finding broken hero sword on 2nd eclipse (cool cool noice)
Finding LUCKY COIN ON THE FIRST TIME I HAVE A PIRATE EVENT (uhhh.. am I supposed to be getting this lucky?)
And then finding a beam sword casually without really trying.
What I'm trying to say is that it feels like rarity in this game is completely off, either that or I'm extremely lucky..

Heres a few very random bugs I've noticed
1. Giant trees often spawn with a random wood block sticking out for apparently no reason (only checked on n3dsxl normal world size)
2. When crafting night's edge for some reason the fiery greatsword format is different than the other, its hard to explain. Just check it out. Its a minor bug that doesn't do anything.(tested on n3dsxl)
Seems that updating to 1.0.5 cuts off access to n3ds controls like the thumb circle pad or the zr/zl buttons until you restart your system.. odd.

Last thing : I feel like rarity in this game is completely off, or atleast for me. For starters, drax in shadowchest (ok, not bad.).
Finding crimson keymold without even trying on 2nd hardmode day (okay thats pretty lucky I guess)
Finding broken hero sword on 2nd eclipse (cool cool noice)
Finding LUCKY COIN ON THE FIRST TIME I HAVE A PIRATE EVENT (uhhh.. am I supposed to be getting this lucky?)
And then finding a beam sword casually without really trying.
What I'm trying to say is that it feels like rarity in this game is completely off, either that or I'm extremely lucky..
you think thats lucky? I got 4 broken hero swords on my FIRST solar eclipse

Back
Top Bottom