3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

Agreed, let's hope it comes in the next update!
I know!

I was trying to carry lava back and forth to my bee hive for crispy honey blocks, and every time I dump the bucket, I have to select it from my inventory, go to precision mode, dump the bucket, go back to my inventory, select the bucket, and so on, and so on. It gets troublesome.

Hopefully there'll be another update for OMP or at least more content.

I hope the reason they've been so quiet is that they're at least working on fixing every bug we've reported and trying again to fix the crashes once and for all.

online multiplayer wouldn't be very useful unless the game stopped crashing.

stacking, solar tablets and beetle wings are my top content requests if they had time to add them :)

by the way @Deanzor, can you ask if there's a way for me to help with debugging? my 3DS is, let's say, enabled ;) and I can get/install any app or whatever (like a debugger)

Last edited:
I'm having some sort of failure to launch.

Expanded World on N3DS.

I started a new world and just beat Eye of Cthulhu. I then crafted Light's Bane and the first Demonite Bow. This was at lunch, so my time was limited.
I Saved and Exited properly and then closed out the game before powering down.

Now this world will not launch.
The loading bar gets to the yellow and then game errors out and restarts the N3DS system.
The same character can load in another world. I have a Hard World and that one loads fine.
It seems my new expanded world is corrupted.

It is not the Chlorophyte armor glitch. I wasn't even close to that with this world

I'm having some sort of failure to launch.

Expanded World on N3DS.

I started a new world and just beat Eye of Cthulhu. I then crafted Light's Bane and the first Demonite Bow. This was at lunch, so my time was limited.
I Saved and Exited properly and then closed out the game before powering down.

Now this world will not launch.
The loading bar gets to the yellow and then game errors out and restarts the N3DS system.
The same character can load in another world. I have a Hard World and that one loads fine.
It seems my new expanded world is corrupted.

It is not the Chlorophyte armor glitch. I wasn't even close to that with this world
We've heard this problem before. We are not sure what causes it at this point but the devs are trying there best to fix it.

So I created an account probably in vain to report that my cartridge came loose and was reported by my 3DS as having been removed after placing my 3DS in sleep mode, which apparently makes the game autosave. I therefore believe that my world is corrupted and there's not a thing I can do to recover it, I'm right aren't i?

It only does it for this one world. Whenever I try to select it, the game crashes and returns me to the 3DS's home menu.

I'm playing on a New 3DS by the way, not that it matters probably.

Oh well, there goes 50 hours of work forever. Probably won't be playing anymore.

If anyone's wondering or cares, I have the cartridge version and a 3DS powersaves if anyone wants to take a crack at uncorrupting it but I'm not holding my breath. It's screwed isn't it?

So I created an account probably in vain to report that my cartridge came loose and was reported by my 3DS as having been removed after placing my 3DS in sleep mode, which apparently makes the game autosave. I therefore believe that my world is corrupted and there's not a thing I can do to recover it, I'm right aren't i?

It only does it for this one world. Whenever I try to select it, the game crashes and returns me to the 3DS's home menu.

I'm playing on a New 3DS by the way, not that it matters probably.

Oh well, there goes 50 hours of work forever. Probably won't be playing anymore.

If anyone's wondering or cares, I have the cartridge version and a 3DS powersaves if anyone wants to take a crack at uncorrupting it but I'm not holding my breath. It's screwed isn't it?
Unfortunately, you are correct, there's nothing you can do to save that world. We've heard reports of this happening on all kinds of 3DS systems, and apparently on both the eShop version and cartridge version. But that's no reason to give up on the game. There's more than one way to play, so you could restart with a new character and try some sort of challenge to make it fun.

Hope this helps. :)

Will the next update fix my CONSTANT CRASHING?! I swear since 1.0.5 came out i have yet to be able to play for a while without it crashing. >.> mostly it crashes when loading the map... ;w; Also the issue with Hardmode mushroom biome enemies spawning in the mushroom biome persists. though i haven't been to a full underground mushroom biome so i dunno if its been fixed there or not. I would also like to report that several items from the 1.2.4.1 update and some others are missing... such as Cactus furniture besides the workbench, door, and chair...

Edit: i would ALSO like to report that i encountered an arapaima in the underground Corruption. NEXT to the snowy biome...

Last edited:
Will the next update fix my CONSTANT CRASHING?! I swear since 1.0.5 came out i have yet to be able to play for a while without it crashing. >.> mostly it crashes when loading the map... ;w; Also the issue with Hardmode mushroom biome enemies spawning in the mushroom biome persists. though i haven't been to a full underground mushroom biome so i dunno if its been fixed there or not. I would also like to report that several items from the 1.2.4.1 update and some others are missing... such as Cactus furniture besides the workbench, door, and chair...

Edit: i would ALSO like to report that i encountered an arapaima in the underground Corruption. NEXT to the snowy biome...

The 3DS version contains all content up to 1.2, it also has some content from 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 as a bonus to compensate for the lack of dyes in this version.

Focus shift or not, silence isn't good. Are they hiding? Has nothing happened at all behind the scenes? Are the bugs being fixed still? Is the 3ds a lost cause and we have to wait until March or April to hear that they have stopped development for it? Just some news is better than no news. I hope their 2017 resolution wasn't to avoid interacting with us at all. Last time we heard from Deanzor was on December 21st...

Back
Top Bottom