3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

I like the 3ds terraria game I am really far ahead of it I just don't like how my guide says get rid of the corruption and battle the boss in the corruption even though I have already idk if its just mean having that problem also it keeps saying like every few minutes that someone wants to move in but I wait no one moves in and yes I have suitable houses I have like 7 open houses but s/he wont move in. Maybe I should get the update sooner or later but I can't
Some NPC's require more than just a spare house that has a table and a chair, sometimes location matters too. Best thing to do is search up the name of the NPC in the terraria wikipedia, and it will tell you what kind of NPC that person is and how to obtain them.

Some NPC's require more than just a spare house that has a table and a chair, sometimes location matters too. Best thing to do is search up the name of the NPC in the terraria wikipedia, and it will tell you what kind of NPC that person is and how to obtain them.
Well thank you I will try it today or tommorw if I have time also thanks for replying it was my first post I just made an account on here yesterday
Just checked I meet all the requirements for him he wants to live in the mushrooms biom I have a house there he doesn't wanna move in....

Last edited:
I just think it's unacceptable they're selling a broken product... but I guess there's nothing we can do now. sucks.
Actually I have seen it in less stores like I used to see it in Walmart now it isn't there anymore idk why but I guess its for reasons that it wasn't making them enough profit or something else but...
Let's hope for the best that the Switch version will get a little more support. :)
I doubt it will if some one that had the 3ds version and lost hope I don't think they will have hope for the switch version just because of all the people who would think the game wouldn't actually work oh and the amount of glitches there are like the crashes and a certain one I found while battling a boss...

Last edited:
I just think it's unacceptable they're selling a broken product... but I guess there's nothing we can do now. sucks.
Let's just hope that they talk about why they gave up on this version soon, even though we already know why they did.

I have a bug on my 3DS that really annoys me. In the building GUI, whenever I select an item that is beyond the GUI's distance in the scroll wheel where the items that is currently selected, It warps my selection right back to where the selected block was and forces me to select blocks next to the selected block all the way to the item I want to use. Its INCREDIBLY aggravating and annoying and it wont stop.

I used to have that glitch to, even in the 1.0.5 update, unless i'm behind, but i found the problem! the same thing happened to me because my right button that lets me toggle left and right between my items was stuck pressing down, so i couldn't do anything. Just use your snails or something hard to pull your left or right button up so it will no longer do that. you'll get used to only using the left or right button. Just a few days ago i had to make a sacrifice of maybe a few centimeters of shell of my 3ds to get off so my button would be fixed and it worked
[doublepost=1494529165,1494528983][/doublepost]and the chlorophyte armor stinks, no need to get full set, only use chlorophyte mask for defense, of course yesterday i switched to spectre armor since i got the razorpine. after that i beat duke fishron with ease.

my point is, no point in getting full set of chlorophyte.
[doublepost=1494529378][/doublepost]o, good to know im not behind I checked it and i'm not, I fricking want the 1.3 update though, ive beaten every boss, excluding events, except for lunatic cultist and moon lord
[doublepost=1494529867][/doublepost]th
I like the 3ds terraria game I am really far ahead of it I just don't like how my guide says get rid of the corruption and battle the boss in the corruption even though I have already idk if its just mean having that problem also it keeps saying like every few minutes that someone wants to move in but I wait no one moves in and yes I have suitable houses I have like 7 open houses but s/he wont move in. Maybe I should get the update sooner or later but I can't

that npc problem you have and how he/she wont join. the name of it is reishe or something like that right?

you need to have, i think, 30 blocks of glowing mushrooms over the surface, i have a farm above my house and he moved in.
[doublepost=1494530036][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1494529165,1494528983][/doublepost]and the chlorophyte armor stinks, no need to get full set, only use chlorophyte mask for defense, of course yesterday i switched to spectre armor since i got the razorpine. after that i beat duke fishron with ease.

[doublepost=1494529378][/doublepost]o, good to know im not behind I checked it and i'm not, I fricking want the 1.3 update though, ive beaten every boss, excluding events, except for lunatic cultist and moon lord

that npc problem you have and how he/she wont join. the name of it is reishe or something like that right?

you need to have, i think, 30 blocks of glowing mushrooms over the surface, i have a farm above my house and he moved in.
remember to get glowing mushrooms over the surface, get mud and plant glowing mushroom seeds in them. it'll spread on its own. after that, you could get rid of your farm or blocks of mushroom if you like. I used to have my farm only for healing potions, but now i have a whole ton of greater healing potions so now i only use my glowing mushrooms for mana potions and other stuff.

o, good to know im not behind I checked it and i'm not, I fricking want the 1.3 update though, ive beaten every boss, excluding events, except for lunatic cultist and moon lord
Just a friendly reminder, but it would be nice if you didn't double post so much. If you need to share something else after you make a post, edit your original one. Hope this helps. :)

Secondly, we've covered this multiple times in the lifespan of this thread, but unfortunately there's no way the 3DS version will ever get 1.3. The system just doesn't have the horsepower to run that amount of content. Although you could get 1.3 on the Switch version when it comes out.

and the chlorophyte armor stinks, no need to get full set, only use chlorophyte mask for defense, of course yesterday i switched to spectre armor since i got the razorpine. after that i beat duke fishron with ease.

Some people might not have the resources for later-tier armors at the time, and the the leaf crystal is good to have for an additional bit of damage every so often.

Last edited:

[doublepost=1494530036][/doublepost]
remember to get glowing mushrooms over the surface, get mud and plant glowing mushroom seeds in them. it'll spread on its own. after that, you could get rid of your farm or blocks of mushroom if you like. I used to have my farm only for healing potions, but now i have a whole ton of greater healing potions so now i only use my glowing mushrooms for mana potions and other stuff.
Thanks for the help!

Yea if they gave us a straight answer it would end speculation as its getting fustrating waiting for an answer

exactly, I mean, that's the worst part. possibly waiting for nothing. a small part of me still hopes they've been quietly preparing a final update that actually really fixes the game. even though I know it's unlikely at this point.
I still check every now and then for news because I still hope. we've never been kept in the dark for this long.

Back
Top Bottom