3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

i found a bug in mine as well, except it has bothing to do with gameplay. I was pretending I was recording a video, made new character and world and when i finished pretending and tried to get my best character in the new world, it crashed.

also i dont care what they add in the next update, I just want to fight lunatic cultist, 4 pillars, and moon lord. Just that will make me happy.
[doublepost=1495038741,1495038622][/doublepost]but my best charcter can go in my best world and my crimson world, of which i only keep for ichor
[doublepost=1495039191][/doublepost]
@Deanzor New bug I found.The Goblin Army doesn't appear...Maybe it does?My new House is in a Snow Biome but the Biome shouldn't affect that?That would be ludicrous.But I can hear the 1.3 Goblin Theme...So...Some Cool Building Music there I guess...?:p
I really wanna believe it does appear but...For some reason in my new world (expanded) my home is set in a snow land and the event isn't happening.

this happened to me in a pirate invasion and i heard the music too, just i live in grassland. you were either far away from your house/spawn or your goblins are ghosts.

i found a bug in mine as well, except it has bothing to do with gameplay. I was pretending I was recording a video, made new character and world and when i finished pretending and tried to get my best character in the new world, it crashed.

also i dont care what they add in the next update, I just want to fight lunatic cultist, 4 pillars, and moon lord. Just that will make me happy.
[doublepost=1495038741,1495038622][/doublepost]but my best charcter can go in my best world and my crimson world, of which i only keep for ichor
[doublepost=1495039191][/doublepost]

this happened to me in a pirate invasion and i heard the music too, just i live in grassland. you were either far away from your house/spawn or your goblins are ghosts.
They're not updating this port anymore as far as I know, and plus the 3ds doesn't have enough RAM for moonlord or any other 1.3 stuff.

sense the new update for 3ds version
Is it even possible to get to wave 20 on frost moon I've tried everything and I can barley get to wave 11
Does this mean when it says all bosses buffed it means events also?

i'm sure it's possible to make it to wave 20 if you have a good weapon, i made it to wave 13 using the step-by-step afk farm by happy days, and an awesome glitch that allows you to shoot through 1-2 blocks using the razorpine, full spectre set, mana flower, and like 10 slots of mana potions.

plz don't take away the raorpine glitch. unless it's no glitch and i'm noob at hardmode.
[doublepost=1495043442,1495043320][/doublepost]
Not sure what I'm looking for in that picture. Is it the dark lines towards the top of the interior walls?

how is it that i know what's going on with the picture of that dark line. you need more lighting in the room, on the dark line.

THEY HAD BETTER NOT ABANDONED THIS VERSION, IT'S THE ONLY VERSION I'VE GOT, I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE STUPID FRICKIN SWITCH!!!!!
[doublepost=1495044652,1495044413][/doublepost]:merchantmad::mad::dryadmad::nursemad:~:mad:`:mad:
[doublepost=1495044967][/doublepost]
They're not updating this port anymore as far as I know, and plus the 3ds doesn't have enough RAM for moonlord or any other 1.3 stuff.

so were stuck in 1.0.5

ya' know, dah messed up, I would sue them for making me pay $10.00 for the 'no loger paying attention to the 3ds version of the game :red:, but I do'nt want to go through all the process just to do so...'
[doublepost=1495045094][/doublepost]ALSO ABOUT DAT :red:, WHY DOES THIS WEBSITE EVEN EXIST ANYMORE!?! IT HAS NO USE SINCE THEIr NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE 3DS VERSION!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
THEY HAD BETTER NOT ABANDONED THIS VERSION, IT'S THE ONLY VERSION I'VE GOT, I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE STUPID FRICKIN SWITCH!!!!!
[doublepost=1495044652,1495044413][/doublepost]:merchantmad::mad::dryadmad::nursemad:~:mad:`:mad:

so were stuck in 1.0.5

ya' know, dah messed up, I would sue them for making me pay $10.00 for the 'no loger paying attention to the 3ds version of the game :red:, but I do'nt want to go through all the process just to do so...'
[doublepost=1495045094][/doublepost]ALSO ABOUT DAT :red:, WHY DOES THIS WEBSITE EVEN EXIST ANYMORE!?! IT HAS NO USE SINCE THEIr NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE 3DS VERSION!!!!

@blood's bane

I suggest taking a moment to step back and calm down.

The Developers of the Console version continue to work to fix any bugs found in the 3DS version. This process can take awhile.

Yelling and screaming at the Developers and anyone who tries to help you will not get the issue fixed any faster, that needs to stop.

In addition, if you have more to add to your posts and no one else has posted yet, use the edit button rather than double posting. It is disruptive when members double post as you have. If you are going to swear as well, do not self censor your swear words. The profanity filter we use blocks swear words for those who do not wish to view them, and self censoring defeats the purpose of that. Your post has been edited so that it completely spells out the swear words you've used.

Please learn from this going forward and do not repeat this behavior.

so were stuck in 1.0.5

ya' know, dah messed up, I would sue them for making me pay $10.00 for the 'no loger paying attention to the 3ds version of the game SH*T, but I do'nt want to go through all the process just to do so...'
[doublepost=1495045094][/doublepost]ALSO ABOUT DAT SH*T, WHY DOES THIS WEBSITE EVEN EXIST ANYMORE!?! IT HAS NO USE SINCE THEIr NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE 3DS VERSION!!!!
lol I don't think you understand how buggy the 3ds version is. If they added anymore stuff it would make the game pretty much unplayable.
There's not a lot they can do but try to fix the bugs and glitches to minimize crashes and such. Even though the developers haven't spoken on this forum for months.

Last edited:
lol I don't think you understand how buggy the 3ds version is. If they added anymore stuff it would make the game pretty much unplayable.
There's not a lot they can do but try to fix the bugs and glitches to minimize crashes and such. Even though the developers haven't spoken on this forum for months.
The 3DS Port isn't the best place to play the game.Just use the other platforms.Can't afford a Switch but can afford a 3DS Lol.

Actually I have seen it in less stores like I used to see it in Walmart now it isn't there anymore idk why but I guess its for reasons that it wasn't making them enough profit or something else but...

I doubt it will if some one that had the 3ds version and lost hope I don't think they will have hope for the switch version just because of all the people who would think the game wouldn't actually work oh and the amount of glitches there are like the crashes and a certain one I found while battling a boss...

I can't understand what you mean. Can you explain that with punctuation?

All console versions are supported by Pipeworks now. They are doing a great job so I have no doubt they won't live up to the Switch version.

Sometimes when I mine blocks I glitch out from where I am to the open. This has happened in the dungeon and in a spider nest. Thank goodness for the item that got me back to spawn. I would have been dead. This has only happened since I got Nightmare pick.
Please fix this, it's bugging me.

Are there living looms? I have been searching for an hour...Haven't found one
Living loom is a 1.2.3 item, the 3ds version of Terraria is based on the 1.2.0 update, with only a select few features and items from 1.2.4 and 1.3, not all of them

My battery died while I was building my treehouse like 3 times all because I forgot to check my battery level on my DS...

Back
Top Bottom