3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

It's not like the 3ds literally has a red flashing light when it is low on battery or something
I have a 2ds and how I hold it when I am in a car or on a bus, my lights gets covered...(my notifications light doesn't flash red or orange very well (The Orange light doesn't work at all))...Hopefully the new 2ds will fix that

How do you use the staff of regrowth to get more herbs from one flower? I can't seem to get it to work...
The Staff of Regrowth producing more seeds when harvesting herbs was part of the 1.3 update. I am not sure that ability is in the 3DS's Staff of Regrowth.

The Staff of Regrowth producing more seeds when harvesting herbs was part of the 1.3 update. I am not sure that ability is in the 3DS's Staff of Regrowth.
It says it does in the weapon's in-game description on the 3DS. Also, it is just more seeds? The wiki says you get more herbs also..

It says it does in the weapon's in-game description on the 3DS. Also, it is just more seeds? The wiki says you get more herbs also..
In the mobile Staff of Regrowth it also says the tooltip that it gives more seeds, however the in-game tooltip is wrong. And since I think 3DS is based on the mobile coding (even though 3DS is console) it may be that the 3DS in-game tooltip is wrong as well.

In the mobile Staff of Regrowth it also says the tooltip that it gives more seeds, however the in-game tooltip is wrong. And since I think 3DS is based on the mobile coding (even though 3DS is console) it may be that the 3DS in-game tooltip is wrong as well.
Ah, I see. That's a shame.
Thanks for the info! :3

the drop rate masks for just about every single boss (except Skeletron & Duke Fishron) is like 0% for me. FIX IT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

My world can't load anymore and kept crashing. Spent more than 200 hours on that world...oh well. Bad luck for me...

My world can't load anymore and kept crashing. Spent more than 200 hours on that world...oh well. Bad luck for me...
That really sucks. Well what about your character that had to have some of your stuff right? I sincerely hope you can get everything that was on your old world on a new one

I am trying to place cobwebs, and the use time is to fast. No matter how lightly I press my Y button or touch screen, the cobweb gets placed then instantly broken

I am trying to place cobwebs, and the use time is to fast. No matter how lightly I press my Y button or touch screen, the cobweb gets placed then instantly broken
Why would you want to place cobweb? I just tried to place cobweb it works just fine for me just don't try to put one over the other

Why would you want to place cobweb? I just tried to place cobweb it works just fine for me just don't try to put one over the other
They do place. It is just blend in
And also, I am placing cobweb to make a house look old / maybe prank my friend

They do place. It is just blend in
And also, I am placing cobweb to make a house look old / maybe prank my friend
K cool.
My potions don't work I try to drink them and they do nothing but they give me the potion sickness affect this really affects me because I can't heal when I am trying to beat a boss that I can't go to the nurse for healing golem

When playing in multiplayer mode I have found that only the host player can interact with the brain of cthulus creepers, no other players cab see them, attack them, or get attacked by them

Back
Top Bottom