3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

The bucket is very basic does not stack. Makes hard to want to build a pond or something. The herb flowers are very basic where you need water or lava? Any changes on those for the 3ds?

I must say that I am extremely disappointed in the way that the devs have handled this port.
With the new 3ds having full nintendo support through 2018, this port should not have been abandoned. It is likely that the new 3ds would have the power to run the 1.3 updates.
But without any word from the devs and them just abandoning the project like so is an insult to the original development team. Ontop of that we all payed well more than we should have for a half-assed port.
For such a beloved game on an amazing console to be thrown around, dismissed, abandoned and left in such a state that many of its players find this game to be not figuratively, but literally unplayable, and those that are lucky enough to be able to play it have game breaking issues like corrupted worlds and an infestation of bugs rendering the game virtually unplayable and effectively preventing the players from being able to progress in any meaningful manner.
Its despicable really.

Yes I am angry and i hope both the original development team and 505games see this.
Because I am annoyed that a game that i love and spent a decent sum of money on has essentially been ripped apart and forgotten about.
We payed too much for this game to be forgotten about and left unfinished, I payed money expecting a port of my favorite game on my favorite console to be at the very least PLAYABLE. The fact that it isn't even playable half the time and has been forgotten about is unacceptable.

Final words and summary:
The devs need to get ontop of this and get the team working on this to step up. They have left your game partially unplayable and unfinished.
Unless the team can get this to be worth even half of what we payed for it, you should honestly reimburse us for providing a half-assed incomplete game that is a shoddy ripoff.

I understand the updates being discontinued to some level, but I definitely think a patch of some sort should without a doubt be released for the platform. If you don't want to add new items or enemies or whatever it may be, that's fine that's okay! Fantastic! But some people (myself included) can't even play the game anymore at this point because our worlds got corrupted and we don't want it to happen again. So what we have is basically a game we can't play. It's like a bomb. We don't know when it'll explode and ruin everything again. We just used 20$ that we aren't getting back for something we can't play! That's just ridiculous.
Please, PLEASE release a fix for that issue. PLEASE!
I don't care if there are no new enemies or items or anything new, I just wanna be able to play my game again, without the fear of it corrupting on me. It really is the most basic thing to ask.

Hi there, New 3DS XL user here!

I confirm having a similar glitch, as for now it happened with Mana Crystals and Heart Crystal: some stacks of them completely disappeared from my inventory before i was able to use them :( .

Also sometimes when i use Lesser healing potions they have no effect (around 1 of 5 usages), but they don't reduce in quantity either. And I'm pretty sure using them, because the potion sickness shows and works as usual =_=. It didn't happen with (medium) Healing Potions yet, but i didn't try a lot of them yet (Starting a new world all over until my poor chlorophyte armor returns usable ç_ç )

Thank you in advance for the fixes! (And i LOVE expanded worlds, it is really a more complete gaming experience!)

Lucky, I'm suffering from the mana crystal and life crystal glitch on the ORIGINAL 3DS. This NEVER happened to me while playing the 3DS version until 1.05 came. I shot support an email with the glitch, but I don't think they'd be able to reproduce it like I get it cause they probably don't use the original hardware from 2011.

We need answers!!!
16/20 December 2016
the version 1.0.5 come out for the 3DS bringing with it some bugs fixes. More than 12 months have passed and the only news we funs and casual players we have it was: "we still working on" and even I don't remember when i read it that post, for meaning how much time has passed. Sadly IF I was working for the 505 games I would have choose to reveal the project for the 3DS system is stoped. This is a reality that every fun have to face it, for the reason that Terraria for 3ds have only approximately 3 year of life and for keep it alive just a bit more the developers don't say anything.
If anyone is reading untill this point will probably say: "Fer010 your not right, you are just saying this thing because you are a hater", but the truth is I am not.
I played Terraria for 3ds from January of the 2016, and SOME times I play againg Terraria and I stoped because 1) some of itemes like the piranha gun STILL have some bugs and 2) I build and collect everything was possible and now I am wondering if i put in the trash my moneys for an incomplete and "broken"game. The reason I am taking this case personal is because the 505 games did the same thing of other videogames studio and this make me crazy, PORTING...
Is an idea of marketing ingenius, but corrupted
Because the porting of a videogame is a smart move for let know the own game to others player in this case the 3ds games (because Terraria for who don't know released the 16 May 2011 for PC) I think this idea of marketing is smart because is right is legit let know to others the own game, BUT incase the porting is an Demo of what for real is the original game you are doing the Porting in the most horrible way as possible in fact (this is an insult for a terraria gamer) Minecraft did well the porting, in fact the Minecraft divided all the porting with names like Poket edition for Cell and Xbox one edition for Xbox and if you are curious in the boxes of the games you can see it they write it under the logo of minecraft.

If anyone is interested to know more reason from me can message me, because I'm tired of writing, now 505 games we need answer: Terraria for 3DS is a Stoped project Yes or No? We gamers we don't need an other answer, we just need a YES or NO .

Yours sincerely

Fer010
leader of the Metal Legacy

Last edited:
We need answers!!!
16/20 December 2016
the version 1.0.5 come out for the 3DS bringing with it some bugs fixes. More than 12 months have passed and the only news we funs and casual players we have it was: "we still working on" and even I don't remember when i read it that post, for meaning how much time has passed. Sadly IF I was working for the 505 games I would have choose to reveal the project for the 3DS system is stoped. This is a reality that every fun have to face it, for the reason that Terraria for 3ds have only approximately 3 year of life and for keep it alive just a bit more the developers don't say anything.
If anyone is reading untill this point will probably say: "Fer010 your not right, you are just saying this thing because you are a hater", but the truth is I am not.
I played Terraria for 3ds from January of the 2016, and SOME times I play againg Terraria and I stoped because 1) some of itemes like the piranha gun STILL have some bugs and 2) I build and collect everything was possible and now I am wondering if i put in the trash my moneys for an incomplete and "broken"game. The reason I am taking this case personal is because the 505 games did the same thing of other videogames studio and this make me crazy, PORTING...
Is an idea of marketing ingenius, but corrupted
Because the porting of a videogame is a smart move for let know the own game to others player in this case the 3ds games (because Terraria for who don't know released the 16 May 2011 for PC) I think this idea of marketing is smart because is right is legit let know to others the own game, BUT incase the porting is an Demo of what for real is the original game you are doing the Porting in the most horrible way as possible in fact (this is an insult for a terraria gamer) Minecraft did well the porting, in fact the Minecraft divided all the porting with names like Poket edition for Cell and Xbox one edition for Xbox and if you are curious in the boxes of the games you can see it they write it under the logo of minecraft.

If anyone is interested to know more reason from me can message me, because I'm tired of writing, now 505 games we need answer: Terraria for 3DS is a Stoped project Yes or No? We gamers we don't need an other answer, we just need a YES or NO .

Yours sincerely

Fer010
leader of the Metal Legacy
No more updates for Terraria 3ds.

The 3DS version is trash. Why bother with it when you're inevitably going to have your world corrupt? I (and countless others) lost over a hundred hours of gameplay on this version of the game, and not in a good way.

This, coupled with a seemingly incompetent development team, has left a very bad taste in my mouth. Not to mention the unprofessional way the devs/publisher have brushed it under the carpet and failed to address the 3DS version at all.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The 3DS version was a rushed cash grab if I ever did see one. Re-Logic/505/whoever should be ashamed, and at very least they should be offering 3DS owners a free upgrade to Switch/Steam/iOS.

I mean if anything, Terraria 3ds was just trying to see what the 3ds could handle. Seeing as it couldn’t handle much, they simply abandoned it and moved onto the console and mobile versions.
I agree with my pal Manman. Though, I dunno about word choice; abandoned. I would say the 3DS Port was worked on long enough.

Well, thank god i moved over to pc before this all happened.

Oh yeah, im 75% sure that im the first person ever to get the enchanted sword on this version.
Yes, its a thing.

Back
Top Bottom