3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

my brother got his main world corrupted and all he could do was delete his world
welp nothing to fix with that, sorry corruption is difficult, i would normally say backup files frequently, but 3ds is odd and i don't know where to access files.... so yeah, i had a world corrupt right immeadiatly after it got corrupted.

Idk if this is relevant or not but I have finally been able to play terraria on my 3DS after losing my DS for like 3 years and I realized that after playing on my PC version it was really outdated and I was just wondering if you could slowly start to put in small parts of of a whole update so that it wouldn't be to much for my DS to handle all at once therefor allowing for more stuff to come out while the game would still work so could you at least look into this idea plz and have a good day

Last edited:
Idk if this is relevant or not but I have finally been able to play terraria on my 3DS after losing my DS for like 3 years and I realized that after playing on my PC version it was really outdated and I was just wondering if you could slowly start to put in small parts of of a whole update so that it wouldn't be to much for my DS to handle all at once therefor allowing for more stuff to come out while the game would still work so could you at least look into this idea plz and have a good day
welp, not gonna happen, they said it is receiving no more updates, even if there is bugs, no updates

I have a problem that when I use a heart crystal it doesn't work and I can't use anymore and I'm stuck with base health I'm also having a problem with bugs because I can't fish and I could really use them for the angler I have traveled through multiple caves and have seen about 1-2 per large cave system when on my mobile version Ill run into a good number of them and also I have yet to see any sort of bait animal on the surface so If there is any way to fix that can someone tell me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom