Status
Not open for further replies.

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Hello Terrarians!

slny.png

Terraria (PC Version) and the Terraria 4-pack are 40% off now during the Steam Lunar New Year Sale! The Official Soundtrack is included in the sale for only $5.99. Limited time only, sale ends February 19th, 2018. Share the news and take advantage of the deal while you can :)

Whew! It's a good thing no one wanted an update, otherwise we might be disappointed to see someone take the time and effort to post an Ad, but no news on Otherworld or Switch release. Man, it's so good that no one is patiently waiting for a new game or a new console release. So happy that I wasn't disappointed yet again, like I dodged a huge metaphorical boulder. Choo choo! All Aboard the Hype Train! Next stop? Nowhere for 14 months! :D

#sarcasm #youcanmarket #butyoucantdev

Whew! It's a good thing no one wanted an update, otherwise we might be disappointed to see someone take the time and effort to post an Ad, but no news on Otherworld or Switch release. Man, it's so good that no one is patiently waiting for a new game or a new console release. So happy that I wasn't disappointed yet again, like I dodged a huge metaphorical boulder. Choo choo! All Aboard the Hype Train! Next stop? Nowhere for 14 months! :D

Maybe there would be news on those things if they had news to tell us yet.
Pipeworks said they will post a Switch & Mobile timeline at some point, but they might be waiting until they know for sure, so they don't have a repeat of the console release estimate situations.
They also said Otherworld news will follow once 1.3 for Console/Mobile/Switch is no longer their main focus.

Last edited:
$6 is a great deal! Hopefully people will take advantage of it.

P.S.: Every time someone shows a picture of an awesomely built house like in the original post, it makes my 4-walls-and-a-table feel even worse than before. :sigh:

Good thing none of the people who are waiting patiently are making sarcastic posts with made up timelines ;)

Also I'm not a dev. It is my job to let everyone know when there are sales and other news. The devs are hard at work, as usual, on some free update or something like that...

The only new thing I can find is those flowery vines (directly below the staircase of the left hand house, in the cave), nothing seems to be swaying and I don't see any leaves falling. I did notice that there's a spiky ball and a copper coin on the top left of the tree though, I wonder if that means anything or if it was a mistake.

And something related to the post.... Yay! Another sale! (That neither I nor any of my fiends or people I know can use, sad)

Also, fantastic building skills, to whoever built it.

Last edited:
I think it took a while because console and PC should be at same version in further releases (not sure if already for 1.3.6). They got 1.3 only a few weeks ago. Too fast to update again. We need to wait at least 3 more months...after switch release.

but compare it with other games, they have no updates at all or called DLC's instead

I already own Terraria, but a sale is always good.

It's good to know that Re-Logic is hard at work to bring us good, original and innovate updates, I've seen many bad updates to other good games.
Also an excellent build, it must have taken the author some time.

Honestly, it feels like Terraria is constantly going on sale. The game is easily worth much more than just $10.

Perfect, Even when I've bought Terraria long time ago, I hope people will like it and buy even more Terraria. :redspin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom