Terraria 50% off During Steam Autumn Sale - Steam Awards Nominations Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Happy Thanksgiving again, Terrarians!

Continuing in the spirit of being thankful for your support, we would like to share that Terraria is currently 50% off during the Steam Autumn Sale! That's right, you can pick up a copy of Terraria for only $4.99 - or a 4-Pack for $14.99. The Official Soundtrack is also on sale for 50% off. The Autumn Sale runs through November 27 at 10am Pacific Time.

Thanksgiving RC01.png
https://store.steampowered.com/app/105600/Terraria/

Click HERE or click the image above to head to our Steam page to pick up your copy today - or grab one for a friend!

STEAM AWARDS NOMINATIONS

SteamAwardsLogo2-2.png
While you are there, consider nominating Terraria for one of the annual Steam Awards - nominations are live now and can be done via the Terraria Store Page. More information is available here: STEAM AWARDS NOMINATIONS INFO

Thanks in advance for your support - maybe we will bring one home this year!

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who are figuring out what to nominate Terraria for consider the "Labor of Love" category or "Best Developer". It's rather clear they qualify extremely well for these categories. Kudos to Relogic and the wonderful job they've done with Terraria since it's launch.

Yay a deal just got to learn how to download steam on Linux:brain:
[doublepost=1543027255,1543027157][/doublepost]Wait can we hang fish in 1.3.6 to bad I'm a mobile-ein

I don't recognize a hat stand and food on tables. Are they new decoratives or some intricate manipulation with existing stuff?

Probably Terraria will receive a lot of "Labor of Love" nominations, because this game is 7 years old and it's still getting updates for all platforms... Even if it "dies", there's still a ton of mods to download.

casted my vote!

Also, is that gray stone thing a new block?
[doublepost=1543093102,1543092953][/doublepost]And a turkey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom