Terraria 50% Off During Steam Halloween Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna know how they do the black windows. I know that's shadow paint. It irks me that I don't know... EDIT: I figured it out. It might not be exactly how they did it but, it works for me!

Last edited:
Oh, cool! Sad thing I don't have a credit card yet. I really need a Steam copy of the game.
That is the opposite of me.
I actually have 5 Steam copy of the game.
Why so much ?
Well, many of my friend don't know about Terraria before I tell them. So to, hmmm hmmm, "force" them to play, I just give them the game :)

Notice the really sneaky dude with the Jack o' Lantern mask and either Shroomite/Vortex armor. Anyway, happy Helloween for today, and Halloweep for tomorrow!

Finally bought it on Steam thanks to this sale, and only because I want to use mods to make an adventure map more easily.

Guess next month would be a great time to get a copy on my computer however when does it end?

The sale ends quite soon, but you'll likely have another opportunity during the winter sale. More accurately, go to https://store.steampowered.com/app/105600/Terraria/ where you'll be able to see the countdown to when this sale will end.

Awesome. Too bad I can't buy the 4 pack since I already own the game :(
was really looking forward to gifting it to a few friends, but maybe the price is low enough for them to hop in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom