Terraria 50% off During Steam Halloween Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
1572280781431.png

Happy Halloween everyone!

We are pleased to share that Terraria will be 50% off during the ongoing Steam Halloween Sale. That's right, you can treat yourself to a copy of Terraria on Steam for only $4.99! Four Packs and the Official Soundtrack are also on sale for 50% off - no tricks!

You can pick your copy by clicking the spooky banner below!

1572280819772.png

This is a great chance to fill up those trick or treat bags with Terraria goodness... and maybe even pick up a copy or two in order to scare a few friends into playing with you.

We hope everyone is having a fantastic Halloween season - it is one of our favorites, and we hope it is for you as well. :hoppinjack: :pumpking:

Always good to have a holiday sale on one of the best games on Steam, for those few people who don't already own it. Hehe.

But yeah, it's always good to get more people into this really nice game, esp as we get closer to Journey's End.

EDIT: Also, first.

I'm still waiting for Journey's End, I expect it to be cooler than any game i've seen? I think so atleast.. Please make another Terraria after this..
also hi safeman

I'm still waiting for Journey's End, I expect it to be cooler than any game i've seen? I think so atleast.. Please make another Terraria after this..
also hi safeman
Hi :)
The team is working on Journey's End now and from what I've played of it, it is pretty amazing! As for another Terraria, everyone is going to have to stay tuned on what comes next from Re-Logic ;)

Honestly, For Any Other Game I'd Be Irritated That I Bought It A Few Weeks Before It Went For Half Off, But Terraria Is Worth The 11 Dollars I Paid. `:happy:

Edit: I Haven't Even Played The PC Version Yet, Because I Don't Have A Computer That Can Download It. Still Well Spent. :P

This is reminding me of when i first got terraria it was half off, i got it for my birthday years ago, the next week it went on sale for christmas and was half what it had been for the last sale.

Good game and i eagerly await Journey's end and all it contains.

A spoiler?! Where?! Is it one of the banners or the Terraria tittle itself with a halloween coat of paint?

I did buy Terraria in a discount many years ago, late fall for a whopping 2'50€ (or it was 2'95€?) Just insane, I played it 1000+ hours just for that price it is...:confused::rslime::pumpking::nymph::joy:🎉<3

And seeing it being worked for more than 8 years, tons of content just for us, update after update! Thanks, really, thank you all for one of the games of my life, I mean it, I love you all, maybe I dont know you, but I <3 you.
Eager to see what are you gifting to us this last time.

PD: I one of you want to marry me, I am saying yes 💍:D

PPD: Oh well, I see it now, that Hallowed Armor Statue is not in the current game! And maybe that little skull? Also I dont know how the pumpkin mask is in two diferent heights... The spider thingy is furniture too?

Last edited:
A spoiler?! Where?! Is it one of the banners or the Terraria tittle itself with a halloween coat of paint?

I did buy Terraria in a discount many years ago, late fall for a whopping 2'50€ (or it was 2'95€?) Just insane, I played it 1000+ hours just for that price it is...:confused::rslime::pumpking::nymph::joy:🎉<3

And seeing it being worked for more than 8 years, tons of content just for us, update after update! Thanks, really, thank you all for one of the games of my life, I mean it, I love you all, maybe I dont know you, but I <3 you.
Eager to see what are you gifting to us this last time.

PD: I one of you want to marry me, I am saying yes 💍:D

PPD: Oh well, I see it now, that Hallowed Armor Statue is not in the current game! And maybe that little skull? Also I dont know how the pumpkin mask is in two diferent heights... The spider thingy is furniture too?

Rig
FYI I'm pretty sure that the hallowed armor statue is just a mannequin because we can dye armor on mannequins now.
Right, forgot about it. Now I remember some mannequin with a blue cape in the beach in one of the spoilers. Them look loke stone statues, they are pretty real to the eye.
Maybe it is the dye itself, Stone Dye?

Rig
Right, forgot about it. Now I remember some mannequin with a blue cape in the beach in one of the spoilers. Them look loke stone statues, they are pretty real to the eye.
Maybe it is the dye itself, Stone Dye?
Or it's just one of the gray dyes we already have... like silver dye or black dye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom