Terraria 50% Off During Steam Summer Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a specific reason why this time it's 50% off while during the last Winter Sale (6 months ago) it was 66% off? Just asking
It had two -70%, two -75%, and five -80% sales in 2014. Just around that number in 2015.

Conclusion, you just have to wait. The summer sale isn't always the best sale for games and there were still multiple -50% sales in those years. Wait for the next 2016 major sales around August and you should look at Terraria then if you want to mass buy for friends.

And I just bought a copy for my girlfriend the day before the sale started!
Oh well. Terraria is a great game and getting to play it with my girlfriend is easily worth the $10.

Yay the Steam Summer sale! (A lot of the games I want are on sale in my wishlist but I don't really want them anymore first new vidcard/(new)cpu(I think its dieing)/force either newegg or asus to rmd my motherboard since for some unknown reason the fans don't want to run correctly and all fans have been replaced T_T then new games!)

And we will still see people asking "When is Terraria going on sale? or Will it get cheaper later on? or Someone give it to me for free!"

As the official Terraria forum, it is forbidden to speak of pirating the game.
thats good but who buys games nowadays all got terraria from a torrent

The Summer Sale has now concluded, hope everyone got an opportunity to get what they wanted.

There will be another sale soon enough, I'm sure.

Im really sad because I just got $5 transferred to my account at 12:00 today..... I barely missed it...:sigh:

The Summer Sale has now concluded, hope everyone got an opportunity to get what they wanted.

There will be another sale soon enough, I'm sure.

I had just bought Terraria for my girlfriend like the day before the sale started lol

But I got her several games during the sale.
-Torchlight 2
-The Sims 3 + Pets and Supernatural expansions
-Borderlands GOTY + Borderlands 2

I'm happy with what I got her because Terraria, Torchlight 2, and the Borderlands games are all games that her and I can play together.

For myself I got
-Project Cars
-The Sims 3 + Pets and Supernatural expansions
-Borderlands GoTY
-Borderlands TPS + Season pass
-South Park: The Stick of Truth
-And a handful of the Sega Classics games

I already own all the Borderlands games on Xbox 360 with the exception of the season pass for TPS which I never even beat yet. I had already gotten BL2 and all it's expansions on PC for really cheap a couple years ago. And I just figured I would make the change over to PC for the series since those games were pretty cheap, plus my GF says she likes FPS games so I figure we could play BL 1 together.

Project Cars I have had my eye on for awhile and I really enjoy it so far. South Park I also have been wanting to get, but I wanted to wait for it to be on sale for cheap.

The only thing that really disapointed me about the sale was that Square Enix had a Final Fantasy sale but yet for some reason they didn't put 7,9, or X/X2 up for sale. I really want to get 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom