Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Happy 8th Terraria Anniversary everyone! Eight years is a long time indeed, and it has been a wild ride – one full of ups and downs, joy and challenges, and a whole lot of additions to the game we all love so much. What began as a game that ended with Skeletron has flourished into an expansive adventure that spans multiple diverse biomes, culminating in an epic battle against the dreaded Moon Lord!

We never could have made it this far without your amazing, unwavering support – and we promise we never have and never will take that lightly or for granted. Thank you!

As a way of celebrating the occasion, we figured it would be fun to give everyone a little peek behind the curtain into the “what”, “why”, and “how” of this great Terrarian adventure! Why are things in the world the way they are? What’s the deal with the Dryad? Read on to have your burning questions answered… and even deeper questions raised – because after all, its still your adventure as well!

Cool

Happy 8th Terraria Anniversary everyone! Eight years is a long time indeed, and it has been a wild ride – one full of ups and downs, joy and challenges, and a whole lot of additions to the game we all love so much. What began as a game that ended with Skeletron has flourished into an expansive adventure that spans multiple diverse biomes, culminating in an epic battle against the dreaded Moon Lord!

We never could have made it this far without your amazing, unwavering support – and we promise we never have and never will take that lightly or for granted. Thank you!

As a way of celebrating the occasion, we figured it would be fun to give everyone a little peek behind the curtain into the “what”, “why”, and “how” of this great Terrarian adventure! Why are things in the world the way they are? What’s the deal with the Dryad? Read on to have your burning questions answered… and even deeper questions raised – because after all, its still your adventure as well!

Such a good lore for a game like Terraria

Ah so if i just leave the dungeon alone..
I'LL BE ABLE TO FIGHT CTHULHU
Cause ya know she be done with the brain and stuff.

Are the Dungeon and the Lihzahrd Temple at war? The Dungeon gets excited/stronger/braver when Plantera (the Temple Guardian) is killed, and the Cultists only show up once Golem has been taken out.

Are the Dungeon and the Lihzahrd Temple at war? The Dungeon gets excited/stronger/braver when Plantera (the Temple Guardian) is killed, and the Cultists only show up once Golem has been taken out.
Well, the Dungeon is controlled by the Cultists, who support the Moon Lord. So they are on the side of the moon. The Lihzahrd Temple altar resembles the sun a bit. In expert mode, golem drops the sun stone. And some tiles or items look sun-ish. So I'm only guessing that the Temple is on the side of the sun.

That's because Moon Lord isn't actually Cthulhu. Moon Lord is the final boss because, as the lore explains, the mechanic was never able to remake the Brain of Cthulhu in it's mechanical form, so therefore Cthulhu isn't the actual final boss of Terraria. If you're asking something completely different, then ignore this reply.
I thought that moon Lord was the weakened husk of Cthulhu after most his organs and such were torn out and the husk that was Cthulhu was forced to retreat to the moon and sealed there while the organs tried to destroy the world building up power they were close to building up enough to become whole again destroying all and then you come along and stop the weakened pieces of him that with only a tiny bit of his power all are a big challenge so you stop them but they were sending their power to the husk so it could remake them one by one you stop this killing the cultists but they managed to begin corrupting the seals you break them before they can let the broken shattered husk start to gain access to all this power summoning this and fighting it however it has managed to rebuild it's eyes showing how even the weak points when near their true power are unable to be damaged by a mere mortal you however destroy this almost godly weakened husk of Cthulhu leaving the world in peace, for now...

is there more? I want more please
I do not think there is more but I could write a story if you want, do you?

Also here are some lose ends for example the crimson is masterminded (pun intended) by the brain of Cthulhu and his many hearts then he could be bidding his time as there are many brains of Cthulhu being chunks of the whole and don't forget the first attempt of the cultists to rebuild Cthulhu the mech bosses with the mech brain incomplete what happens to it maybe we do have some more evil to cleanse...

Nifty

Very EPICALLY INSANELY COOL!!! Make this into a book!
Also, why not have a mechanical brain for people who have Crimson?
I'll start drawing that right now...

This was already sorted out with that person almost a year ago, but your effort is appreciated:p
Good idea with the expanded versions of the Cultists, Derpling Ω!

Back
Top Bottom