Story [Terraria] A New World

=.= petethepug =.=

Pixel Pirate
Terraria A New World

The first time I have ever been created upon this world I faced many challenges, however from this day it only keeps getting worse with the corruption, and monsters spreading. Many years, and many weeks on Earth I have met many new people, and many new friends to encounter me on my journey. From here on out we are the keepers, and protectors of Earth.

Since August 5th we have grew not as a group, but a canvas.

The Day I have fought with many monsters, and slaying the very last of hungry's I have released the spirits of Light, and dark. In this world many new things have came to challenge me, and I have died in defeat. I see a light, and I go to that light.

The New Universe was born after then.

Its August 5th 2015. My body is weakened, I am scared, and sad. All of these emotions make me think of me as a new hope[/B] conflicted with my once troubled sisters Chloe, and Marlie they have disappeared in the light never to be found again. They are now "Souls of Light" for whatever that means. I look back at myself thinking what has happened. I am troubled lost, and scared and have little to no memory of what has happened in the past. I remember a door, with vast wood with many fortunes, many people as well. But my old self as well. What did he look like again? A mask, with a tuxedo maybe, armed with this gun? I have no idea. I hear the grass moving around me, making noises of foot steps. A man comes up to me, and says "Hi!" I am surprised, and I imdetly find the closet weapon next to me, and point it at him like I was defending myself. The item in hand was a stick. "Who are you!", I said. "I am your Guide." The man said. "The Guide? I don't recall having a Guide." I said "We will talk about it later, now we must hurry, and prepare a shack for us to sleep in." The man said. I stood up, and I shake my body a little to wake it up. "Take this, it will help you." The man gave me a Cooper Sword, Cooper Axe, and some wood. Why would he do such a thing? I completely disregard that, and focus on the main objective, building a home. I gathered some wood to make a quick camp fire outside, then I start to develop the home. The house had only a wall, a roof, and one floor. It had fence windows so we can see what lurks outside. I quickly make a table so we can chat, and I made chairs for both of us. I also had some time to decorate the home with torches. It is now night, and its now raining. The Guide starts off by saying "Okay, I have something to tell you, and it is really important." We sit down "I actually know you from another universe you do not remember, you used to belong in a planet in which had horrible things always lurking in the corner, many survivors including me have actually moved in to help you, and allow you to help us defend ourselves. But that one day the corruption spreaded rapidly like a virus we have defended ourselves by boarding up our doors with anything we could possible we took our people, and tried to find a way off of our planet. But it was to late. We got attacked by both the corruption, and hallow, guns were firing everywhere, everyone was dying. A Pirate Invasion had gotten summoned, as well as all Mechanical Creatures. We ran to a last attempt quickly, we went to the top of our four story home, and jumped off of it. We died but all we saw was light left in our universe. I woke up, and saw that we were on a space craft now heading to the universe Earth this may not make sense at the moment but soon you will realize what had happened before in 2014."

The Corruption Spreads But the Light Still Prospers.
If anyone likes the story so far feel free to request Chapter II :).

Back
Top Bottom