Member-Run Project Terraria Animated Music Video! Submit your characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Señor Ricardo

Skeletron
(I hope this is the right place to put something like this, and I hope the "Member-Run Project" prefix is correct.
coollogo_com-71671756.png

Sorry for the confusing an undescriptiveness of the title ( I couldn't think of a better way to phrase it)

What is this?: I want to create a (f)animated Terraria video in the style of a AMV (Anime music video) I'd be drawing all of the images and animations.

But instead of just making the video with my Terraria character. I wanted to have other characters! So, if you want your character to be in this video, post a picture (screenshot or drawing, preferably drawing but either works) of your character! However, your character can't just be in full, unaltered, armor, they don't need to be extremely detailed either, but just make sure your character has some sort of thing that makes them unique or not blend in with everyone else. Your character doesn't need to be wearing Terraria armor or vanity either, so if you have a totally original character they can be in this too!

If your character is in the video, a link to your TCF page will also be in the description of the video, so yeah.

There isn't an exact limit as to how many characters will be featured in this, but I'm think around 20 characters, however, if someone submits with a really cool character, even after I already have 20 people, they might still get a spot in here.

I need AT LEAST 5 people, but I'd be much happier with 10-20.

And that's pretty much it! If you have any questions be sure to ask!

(Only one character per person)

(Including my self here)

24/20ish Character slots taken.

NO MORE PEOPLE BEING ACCEPTED!

Last edited:
eh
I would but really....
I have no terraria chars centered on being OCS, and other OCS wouldnt fit

They don't need to be OCs! And if you want to use a OC from Homestuck (as I see you are a fan of that) that's fine! Any characters work! It doesn't need to "fit" if anything I would prefer it not to "fit" and have everyone be unique!

But whatever floats your boat :happy:

They don't need to be OCs! And if you want to use a OC from Homestuck (as I see you are a fan of that) that's fine! Any characters work! It doesn't need to "fit" if anything I would prefer it not to "fit" and have everyone be unique!

But whatever floats your boat :happy:
my homestuck OC is not often used as i prefer most ocs to be completely original
i can provide any assistance if you watch but... well
zesko.png

I only have this one in my mom's phone....i hope you can use it :sigh:
10805694_677683718996980_1357915590076747649_n.jpg

Atleast you can wait until january 22 i will have my PC back in that day :)

This should work, but if you could give me a little bit of a description of the character that would be nice (Small details, hair color, etc etc)
Amm let me see...
Hair #14 with a dark-gray color
He have a pet imp, blue pixie, a dinasour and a pigron.. Ahh what else... Is a dragon knigth i think... Well thats all i can say :p
Ohh and it use more the flairon and the terra blade....like everyone :v
Edit: i find this reference if it can help you :p
IMG_20150110_235854.jpg

Now i have to sleep :v

I can't post a picture due to technical difficulties, but I can tell you what he looks like currently.
Shadow armor, spooky helmet, Ice wings, armor is died blue flame w/ black dye.

I can't post a picture due to technical difficulties, but I can tell you what he looks like currently.
Shadow armor, spooky helmet, Ice wings, armor is died blue flame w/ black dye.

Alright, I'l try my best to draw that if you can't get me a picture before I start.

It's a oricalchum armor with a chlorophyte helmet :'v

I wouldn't have known that without your drawing....and you telling me that. (I really only remember most armors by color:sigh:)

y6x7lu7.png

Spectre armor, but helmet is mythril hood, wings are demon, mechanical glove is worn, and all are dyed black&purple.
As for a weapon...I'd like to request this for his weapon
4m7bdgR.png

Not sure if It counts
(Oh boy official gender *insert eight-d face*)
But you could add Rainbow
(You know,murder terrablade slime)
Into the video
(Fr teh lawlz)
You don't need to but feel free to add them
(Almost didn't catch that Him(okay maybe I might have left it their))
:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom