Member-Run Project Terraria Animated Music Video! Submit your characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made an art version of my character just incase you wanted to:
2015-01-11 18.55.27.jpg

Alright people, it seems like I bit off a little more than I could chew (weird expression)

But don't worry, this thing will still get done, however! It would be highly appreciated if you could let me use any art of your character you can get me.

I'l still get this thing done, but it would be a lot easier if you could let me use some (Or any) drawings of your characters.

And if you want to help a lot you could even draw some characters.

Any art that I use from you guys will be credited (And you will be in like, a credits thing or something)

That's all, I've only got a bit of the video done, so people can still submit their characters and what not.

:happy:

Here's like, the first two seconds of the thing in a really low quality.

The final things will be in better quality, I promise!

Last edited:
Alright people, it seems like I bit off a little more than I could chew (weird expression)

But don't worry, this thing will still get done, however! It would be highly appreciated if you could let me use any art of your character you can get me.

I'l still get this thing done, but it would be a lot easier if you could let me use some (Or any) drawings of your characters.

And if you want to help a lot you could even draw some characters.

Any art that I use from you guys will be credited (And you will be in like, a credits thing or something)

That's all, I've only got a bit of the video done, so people can still submit their characters and what not.

:happy:

Here's like, the first two seconds of the thing in a really low quality.

The final things will be in better quality, I promise!
Lol.
I like the idea you're putting together, keep it up.

Woah! I just realized something, I forgot this whole time to mention what song I was using.

The song is "Dirty Night Clowns" (The song actually has a much darker meaning, so the interpretations of the lyrics in the video will be way off)

Why is this important that I'm telling you?

Cause if people are going to help draw scenes or images, I think it would be best they make it fit somewhere.

Here are the lyrics to the song, if you think you want to draw a part, go ahead! It will almost defiantly be included somewhere in the video.

Pick me up and hose me down
I'm sorry boys about the dirty night clowns
The Earth does break the things that we make
Like model planes and cuppy cakes

I can't clear the leaves from here
They're too far under the brush this year

Let them be buried, buried alive
In their suits, in their ties
Trees that shake the moves that they made
Let them be buried, buried alive
You're safe here, now you're in the clear
Now we'll eat soup and apple pies

I will never be dirt-free
Up the stairs come find me
Come sneak up behind me
I'll be sleeping soundly
Like a baby

(La da da da da da da dum
Da da da da dum)
X2

Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/chris-garneau/dirty-night-clowns-lyrics/#Whk0jEJwAbQaR8qC.99

Also, just to let you know, my original idea for the video is to have a giant fight scene with the bosses or maybe one of the events. So If you want to draw something along those lines go ahead. You don't have to though, any drawings are fine.

After thinking about this Imma throw my character down (no drawings as I'm terrible at drawing)

Attachments

• 105600_screenshots_2015-01-11_00001.jpg
    105600_screenshots_2015-01-11_00001.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 173
My amazeing character in mobile used titanium chest piece and leggings with yellow gradiant dye on both and steam punk goggles
Screenshot_2015-01-11-17-09-59.png

Progress report!

Alright, so I got like, another two seconds done.

This would be a lot easier if you people would let me use your drawings of your characters, (You'd still be animated in it somewhere, probably)

Like wow, this is gonna take me a while heheh.

None the less I'm happy with the small amount I have done so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom