Member-Run Project Terraria Animated Music Video! Submit your characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly a blue bearded pirate is completely fine, and if he has a pet hedgehog on his shoulder; better. Pretty easy guidelines to follow, just the regular pirate vanity set, and some hair alterations.

Hold on, I'll get my character but I have to get a picture of him.

Edit: Alright, this is the best picture I have of him. And yes, he's a Rhino

0331C7B54935091C85C8A4FB3161E5F0FCEC229A

I don't know if you can make a scene like this :p
View attachment 20814

Yeah! I can probably make a scene like this!

Really! This thing is going to take quite a lot of time unless I can get some help for people to draw assets for me.

Even if its just a drawing of their character, or a monster.

It doesn't even need to be drawn for this, if anyone has a piece of artwork they'd allow me to use please tell me!

It would help a lot, and plus, you get your art to be in this thing!

Yeah! I can probably make a scene like this!

Really! This thing is going to take quite a lot of time unless I can get some help for people to draw assets for me.

Even if its just a drawing of their character, or a monster.

It doesn't even need to be drawn for this, if anyone has a piece of artwork they'd allow me to use please tell me!

It would help a lot, and plus, you get your art to be in this thing!
I can, as i said before, do spriting with animations

I would help with drawing characters, but ive never really been good with color, the pictures will be crap, and I just cant draw humans >.< Sorry

image.jpg
Dang, I can't do this because my computer is broken :( maybe I will get it fixed soon enough though.
Edit: Wow, turns out I actually have ALL the things in mobile from my computer so I could recreate it :D Gavin is classy and smart, and has that "I'm pretty cool" attitude about him, and he has a pet seedling (from plantera), has sharknados, uses Scourge of the Corrupter, True Night's Edge, Megashark, and Paladin's Hammer.
Double Edit: My God, sorry about the gargantuan image. I've tried everything to fix it, but it won't go any smaller. Not much I can do on my ipad. (Great job so far btw. Lookin' great!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom