Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L0HgzVi.gif

That looks awesome!! Is the sound gonna sound more real or more sort of 8-bit ish?

Somewhat small, perhaps it's a juvenile? I think a dolphin is probably what, 8-9 feet long? Assuming the Terrarian is 5'8'' to 6ft, then that dolphin is about 70% of the size it should be.
Maybe it's smaller so players that see it out of the corner of their eye won't mistake it for a shark and start shooting at it.

Maybe it's smaller so players that see it out of the corner of their eye won't mistake it for a shark and start shooting at it.

Or that, or they just didn't want huge sprites everywhere? There's no limit to the number of critters that can spawn IIRC, so having 5-10 of these and a few sharks nearby could maybe cause a bit of lag on older computers? Not sure.

Good Evening Terrarians!

As many of you know, our sweet little baby game just turned 8 years old! It feels like just yesterday we were hold up in a tiny hotel room in Minneapolis writing the initial design doc for 1.2! As the years have progressed and our community has grown, it has become very apparent that we all share one common goal: seeing our little game reach its full potential! With that I would like to share with you one of the many new critters you can expect to find in the upcoming 1.3.6 PC update;

L0HgzVi.gif

There are no words to describe how much your continued support and passion means to the entire team. Terraria definitely would not be what it is today without our community and we thank you all so much for that. <3
You've Made one of my favorite hobbies ever... Thank you for everything and keep working because the community Will be getting bigger and bigger. You guys rock:kingslime:

Critter?
I dunno how I'm gonna feel about stuffing a dolphin into one of those tiny terrariums, let alone catching it with a bug net.
Unless there's been accommodations made for that. `:naughty:

I have just made my account here. This game is still amazing!
I wish the developers could make loads and loads of money so they could keep working on this wonderful game...

So much wait for 1.3.6, but everything that has been spoiled for us makes it seem to much better everytime

...I wonder if this means there will be a S.D.M.G. upgrade?
I wonder if this means there will be Space Dolphins.
I mean, Space Whales are a weird staple of Sci-Fi so...
And Space Dolphin Machine Gun...
Hm. Something for modders to consider, at the least.

...I wonder if this means there will be a S.D.M.G. upgrade?
I wonder if this means there will be Space Dolphins.
I mean, Space Whales are a weird staple of Sci-Fi so...
And Space Dolphin Machine Gun...
Hm. Something for modders to consider, at the least.
Interesting thought, however that would require dolphins to go the way of bunny (i.e. killed mercilessly by players), surely. Either that, or you sacrifice a dolphin in a crafting recipe. Poor things. :(

And on that note there are dolphins in this game now!?

Makes me all the more excited to see what Re-Logic has in store for E3 and the PC Gamer show, as my guess is there will be more news for 1.3.6 there... :eek:

How it's 1.3.6 still? Takes a long time to make, got a lot of content - sounds like a major update.

I have never receive a news this often in a community, especially awesome news like the dolphin (aww... they're kinda cute). Good job as always Terraria development team!

And... one more thing, happy Terraria 8th Anniversary!

Good Evening Terrarians!

As many of you know, our sweet little baby game just turned 8 years old! It feels like just yesterday we were hold up in a tiny hotel room in Minneapolis writing the initial design doc for 1.2! As the years have progressed and our community has grown, it has become very apparent that we all share one common goal: seeing our little game reach its full potential! With that I would like to share with you one of the many new critters you can expect to find in the upcoming 1.3.6 PC update;

L0HgzVi.gif

There are no words to describe how much your continued support and passion means to the entire team. Terraria definitely would not be what it is today without our community and we thank you all so much for that. <3
Thank you for making such an awesome game! :D TERRARIA FOREVER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom