Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the dolphin stayed at the surface for a while. Does this mean we can use the beach ball to pass it back and forth between player and dolphin? If not, can you please try and program something like that in? ;)

Good Evening Terrarians!

As many of you know, our sweet little baby game just turned 8 years old! It feels like just yesterday we were hold up in a tiny hotel room in Minneapolis writing the initial design doc for 1.2! As the years have progressed and our community has grown, it has become very apparent that we all share one common goal: seeing our little game reach its full potential! With that I would like to share with you one of the many new critters you can expect to find in the upcoming 1.3.6 PC update;

L0HgzVi.gif

There are no words to describe how much your continued support and passion means to the entire team. Terraria definitely would not be what it is today without our community and we thank you all so much for that. <3
8 years already. Wow.

OMG a dolphin!

I feel it would be a hostile mob perhaps with a chance to drop a summoner item early game which would be amazing for class players
(this idea is based of the player fruitbat not mine)

First thing I'll do when 1.3.6 hits is take a load of Beach Balls, dump 'em in the ocean and try to teach those Dolphins some tricks.

Seriously though, has it been 8 years already? I remember when you still had to jump one block high slopes. Good times. :)

Just want to Ecco every bit of the above

FTFY.

I'll show myself out.

Good Evening Terrarians!

As many of you know, our sweet little baby game just turned 8 years old! It feels like just yesterday we were hold up in a tiny hotel room in Minneapolis writing the initial design doc for 1.2! As the years have progressed and our community has grown, it has become very apparent that we all share one common goal: seeing our little game reach its full potential! With that I would like to share with you one of the many new critters you can expect to find in the upcoming 1.3.6 PC update;

L0HgzVi.gif

There are no words to describe how much your continued support and passion means to the entire team. Terraria definitely would not be what it is today without our community and we thank you all so much for that. <3

Wow, i cant believe its been 8 years. This game has come such a long way. Im proud. Also, 1.3.6 is going to be awesome.

Man It feels like yesterday that I watched the 1.3 launch countdown. It's hard to believe this game is 8 years old now.

Reactions: Bry
The leaker lied to me. he said ecco would be in smash, not in terraria. I still remember when i "accidentally" bought terraria 360 with my brothers money. best accident ever.

I kill anything like bunnies and other things because i kill anything that's in the way so say goodbye to the dolphin population in my world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom