Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Related to anniversary part: Steam Spring Clean-up tells me that Terraria is the first game I own. And I am glad.

I have nothing to say to the spoiler part tho. :(

Good Evening Terrarians!

As many of you know, our sweet little baby game just turned 8 years old! It feels like just yesterday we were hold up in a tiny hotel room in Minneapolis writing the initial design doc for 1.2! As the years have progressed and our community has grown, it has become very apparent that we all share one common goal: seeing our little game reach its full potential! With that I would like to share with you one of the many new critters you can expect to find in the upcoming 1.3.6 PC update;

L0HgzVi.gif

There are no words to describe how much your continued support and passion means to the entire team. Terraria definitely would not be what it is today without our community and we thank you all so much for that. <3
I like the dolphin but I don’t get to experience having dolphins in the mobile version of terraria. Also the dolphin most likely seems small because of the size of the picture. The picture isn’t the full size of a computer, tv, or even a phone screen.

You developers should make an item called devils contract and this item would give you max health if a fatal attacks happens and you have to wait 4 minutes for the effect to happen again and would get a debuff that makes your weapons deal 50% less damage

You developers should make an item called devils contract and this item would give you max health if a fatal attacks happens and you have to wait 4 minutes for the effect to happen again and would get a debuff that makes your weapons deal 50% less damage
There is a discussion about fan suggestions. I think you should create a page for the Devil's Contract

What if, the dolphins could be nice or evil. Like there is a 50/50 chance it will act like or critter or help the player (kinda like in Minecraft) or it could be unpredictable at other times and act like a shark. I don't know. Just throwing out ideas.

Dolphin friend!

I wonder if touch ups to the oceans means they'll be a bit livelier when corrupted. My hype for this next update refuses to die! I don't care how long the wait is. I want to play it day one if I can, and share my experience with my friends when I get there.

Ooo, I love dolphins! I kinda wish, though, that monsters didn't kill critters. I hate seeing a little cute bun - *SQUISH* some random slime killed it. Awwww.

I'm sure like first 5 seconds I see a dolphin in the ocean, a jellyfish will make it explode into pieces.

But this is cool nonetheless though!
upload_2019-6-5_3-29-35.jpeg

[doublepost=1559730801,1559730589][/doublepost]
Good Evening Terrarians!

As many of you know, our sweet little baby game just turned 8 years old! It feels like just yesterday we were hold up in a tiny hotel room in Minneapolis writing the initial design doc for 1.2! As the years have progressed and our community has grown, it has become very apparent that we all share one common goal: seeing our little game reach its full potential! With that I would like to share with you one of the many new critters you can expect to find in the upcoming 1.3.6 PC update;

L0HgzVi.gif

There are no words to describe how much your continued support and passion means to the entire team. Terraria definitely would not be what it is today without our community and we thank you all so much for that. <3
So what else is new? I mean as in other new items. Also, is this on ps4? Im hoping that Terraria will be on Ps5 too! I already pre-ordered mine! And it is PURDY.

1.3.6 looks better and better with every new spoiler released. The Ocean was one of the few
places in Terraria that really needed some love. I'm very glad that you people from Re-Logic keep supporting Terraria
even after 8 long years full of adventures and fun, and I have to say, the 9 dollars I spent on this game on release day
8 years ago were the most well invested purchase I ever made. No other game could ever compare to this masterpiece,
and I really hope that Terraria will still be around in 8 more years, or maybe even have a worthy successor by then.
I'm so in love with this game, I even bought it on all of my consoles despite only regulary playing it on pc, lol.
I'm serious. Not a single full-budget blockbuster game I ever played came even close to Terraria, and I played many.
It's my favourite game for all time, and I guess I just want to say, thank you. Thank you for making this amazing game.

wasnt the last time it got updated 1.1?
Water chests were added in 1.2. Palm trees, seashells and the angler were added in 1.2.4. The ocean is highly due for an update.
I don't suppose we should dare hope for anything as complex as what Otherworld was going to do but I hope that it gets a lot of love given that 1.4 is (probably) the final major update.
OceanBiome_screenshot02.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom