Terraria Art by Rilar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenie

Retinazer
Welcome to my art thread, Terraria forums! I'm still kind of new to this art thing (I've only got a little more than a year of actual experience), but I feel like my art is good enough now that I can start posting it here. If you like what I post here, then by all means, stick around because I hope to only get better! If not then well... I'm trying. I'm not taking requests right now, but maybe someday if enough people are interested and I'm sure I have the time I will start taking requests. Also, comments and feedback are appreciated!

Merry Spooktober everyone! Here's some crossover art with a couple skeletons.
Skelebros.png

Terraria Related Art

Traditional:
Pre-1.3 Final Boss Speculation (surprisingly accurate)
1.3 Final Boss Prediction 2.png
More Pre-1.3 Speculation
Terraria 1.3.jpeg
Greenlia vs. Skeletons
Greenlia vs Skeletons.jpeg

Digital:
Test drawing I did of Rilar, Dragon of Terraria (my main character)
Rilar, Arcane Dragon of the Green Steel!.png
Riley the Caster, my main mage
Riley the Caster.png
Greenlia, a slime warrior (and my most recent character!)
Greenlia.png
My version of the Arkhalis
Arkhalis.png
My profile picture
Chibi Rilar.png
The True Golem
True Golem.png
TCF 1.3 Contest Entry
TCF Contest Entry.png

Joke Art (not all of this is Terraria related)
DUKE WHALERON, THE TRUE SUPERBOSS
Duke Whaleron.png
Mayro
Mushrooms.png
TFW people are talking about their inksonas in Splatoon
Inksona 4.jpeg

Last edited:
Though there's room for improvement, your art is pretty nice. Not anything incredible, but I like it. I guess I'll keep some sort of eye on the thread, and see how your work slowly begins to get better.

You're doing it pretty well, keep going!

I like the Arkhalis one, it's a nice picture of it laying on the grass

Glad to see there are a few people who like my work! Not gonna lie, I was kind of worried about that since I know my art has PLENTY of room for improvement.
Anyways, I've got another thing in the works that I'm probably going to post here tomorrow or the day after. I'm trying a few different things with this one to see if I can make it look a bit more polished.

Ok so I've been thinking...
What if the Golem is so easy because THAT'S NOT THE TRUE GOLEM!?
True Golem.png

Updated the OP with some of my traditional art, huzzah! Most of it is in it's own section, but there is one thing I added to the joke art section. If you get all the references in the thing I put in the joke art section, you deserve a cookie.

Added my 1.3 contest entry. I've been working on my form a little bit, and I'd like to think it shows in that piece.
Also I've got a program that isn't gimp. I think that shows too.

Added a thing to the OP for Halloween! I actually made it earlier this month and considered not posting it in case nobody got the reference. Of course, Undertale has kind of taken over the internet now, so no time like the present.
Edit: Actually, I'm pretty much done with my midterm projects and I've got some time for art now, so would anyone be interested if I started taking requests?

Last edited:
You taking requests? Well...
Some character in necro armor would be cool. (He would have the ancient helmet tho cause that's got horns.)
And a sword, knightly things (scabbard, belt, kneepads - general safety gear bc he's a nerd.)
I have a picture for reference linked, hopefully you can see. And please a digital version in the style you are most comfortable with.
And if you like I can make you an art back!

Attachments

• necroman.png
    necroman.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 329
Oh, um... I haven't actually updated this thread at all for over a year now, I've been posting all my art on my profile only for quite a while. Plus if you look up in the corner, it does say that requests are closed. Though I guess I did leave a message saying I'd be taking requests, so that one's on me, I'll still do your request. And if you want to make me something in return, I'd love to see what you make! If you could draw Emerald here, that would be really nice.
(ref)
Emerald.png

Just so there's no more confusion though, could a mod please lock this thread? I don't really like it anymore, it's filled with a bunch of my really bad old art...

Just so there's no more confusion though, could a mod please lock this thread? I don't really like it anymore, it's filled with a bunch of my really bad old art...

Locked at the Thread Creator's Request.

@Greenie

In the future, it is best to Report your Thread to us for it to be locked, because this way, the whole staff Team can see your request. And we can see your Request much faster this way. Just something to keep in mind for the future :dryadsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom