Drawings & Paintings Terraria Arts & Comics By Ajidot

I mean this girl
pEHn1tw.jpg
oh, okay, request accepted!
[DOUBLEPOST=1428449453][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you get the time, could you do my character for me?
View attachment 42810
Summer hat, and could you maybe make the shirt more of a hoodie?
Also, rocking out on the axe. And one long white sock, one long black one.
Shoes should be tennishoes. Eyes same, and... that's it! Thanks in advance.
added to my list as well!

Your art is very nice. I see that it is open so imma bug you. Could you draw my Terraria Character?
Olive.jpg
You might not be able to see it, but he has a panic necklace dyed blue and his wings are light blue dyed. Nice to see another great artist.

Your drawings are so great!, mechanic is my favourite npc! :dryadhappy:

If you don't mind I'd like to put your mechanic drawing as my smartphone wallpaper :dryadgrin:

Your art is very nice. I see that it is open so imma bug you. Could you draw my Terraria Character? View attachment 42867 You might not be able to see it, but he has a panic necklace dyed blue and his wings are light blue dyed. Nice to see another great artist.
Kay, I'll add you to my list.
[DOUBLEPOST=1428461599][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your drawings are so great!, mechanic is my favourite npc! :dryadhappy:

If you don't mind I'd like to put your mechanic drawing as my smartphone wallpaper :dryadgrin:
I WOULD BE SOOOOO HONORED!!

There's artists on here who can draw hyper-realistic. There's artists on here who can do great sprites. But you...you draw the most adorable fanart I've ever seen. Just looking at your drawings gives puts a smile on my face for...whatever reason. No joke!

If you don't mind, I'd like to throw my own request in. Could you please draw my character Sodapop?
Sodapop outfit 1.PNG
sodapone_s_request_by_milt69466-d7y0g2y.png

The drawing isn't mine FYI. It's by a friend on here.
Sodapop wears Hallowed Armour dyed Blue Flame and Black, as well as carrying a Paladin's Shield (also dyed Blue Flame and Black) and a Coin Gun. The armour design that I generally go for is that of which is depicted in the drawing.

Thanks in advance. I just know you'll make it big here; I've seen it happen to others before my very eyes!

There's artists on here who can draw hyper-realistic. There's artists on here who can do great sprites. But you...you draw the most adorable fanart I've ever seen. Just looking at your drawings gives puts a smile on my face for...whatever reason. No joke!

If you don't mind, I'd like to throw my own request in. Could you please draw my character Sodapop?
View attachment 42877View attachment 42878
The drawing isn't mine FYI. It's by a friend on here.
Sodapop wears Hallowed Armour dyed Blue Flame and Black, as well as carrying a Paladin's Shield (also dyed Blue Flame and Black) and a Coin Gun. The armour design that I generally go for is that of which is depicted in the drawing.

Thanks in advance. I just know you'll make it big here; I've seen it happen to others before my very eyes!
Thanks about the complement! I never thought my drawings were cute, but all people I know says so... (I wander why)
Anyways, I'll add you to my list as well!

I give this drawing to Ppowersteef, who's helped me so much on creating this thread!

to_ppowersteef_by_ajidot-d8otzv5.jpg

this is the same drawing without the words, in case you want them.

to_ppowersteef_without_the_words_by_ajidot-d8ou02z.jpg
I was about to go back to my other drawing...but i believe this one beats it. It's so lovely.
Glad that i could help you :)
Looking forward for more!

(I'm only missing the black eye cover, now it looks like she has no eyes at all)

Last edited:
I was about to go back to my other drawing...but i believe this one beats it. It's so lovely.
Glad that i could help you :)
Looking forward for more!

(I'm only missing the black eye cover, now it looks like she has no eyes at all)
Sorry if she looks like that.. I'll try drawing her eyes too if I get to draw her again :)

Back
Top Bottom