Drawings & Paintings Terraria Arts & Comics By Ajidot

@ajidot your artwork is incredible, truly. I'd been watching your activity since that astounding cc entry. I'll have a request soon, yay. Thought I commented for a suggestion. You might want to differentiate a comic strip thread with an art request thread. This would effectively help organize things and earn you some more deserved popularity. I'm off to compile my request images. I shall soon be back.
//Pretends I'm not stunned by your stellar quality art... *shot*

@ajidot your artwork is incredible, truly. I'd been watching your activity since that astounding cc entry. I'll have a request soon, yay. Thought I commented for a suggestion. You might want to differentiate a comic strip thread with an art request thread. This would effectively help organize things and earn you some more deserved popularity. I'm off to compile my request images. I shall soon be back.
//Pretends I'm not stunned by your stellar quality art... *shot*
That is a good idea! I was stupid not to think of that!
Thanks, I'll make another thread for comic strips!
(As soon as I get another strip ready)

Okay, here is my request. It is my main OC Tīru, reference images illustrated by some lovely artists (@DerpoTheMagnificent | @EpicCriddle). Yes I do currently have this request out with two other artists, so if that persuades you not to do it it is fine. Here are the basic details:
Trench Coat/Cloak
Dark Skinned
Purple Eyes
Fedora
----Reference Images----
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

76d8804437264821d3361c3265ef70c2.png

---------------
If anyone wants to inquire about as to why I request a lot of artworks of Tīru it is because I have a deep respect for artists that do work for free. I can't do art on my own and being able to acquire art from an artist that I may use is a great thing.

Okay, here is my request. It is my main OC Tīru, reference images illustrated by some lovely artists (@DerpoTheMagnificent | @EpicCriddle). Yes I do currently have this request out with two other artists, so if that persuades you not to do it it is fine. Here are the basic details:
Trench Coat/Cloak
Dark Skinned
Purple Eyes
Fedora
----Reference Images----
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

76d8804437264821d3361c3265ef70c2.png

---------------
If anyone wants to inquire about as to why I request a lot of artworks of Tīru it is because I have a deep respect for artists that do work for free. I can't do art on my own and being able to acquire art from an artist that I may use is a great thing.
I absolutely don't mind other artists doing the same thing, and I'll add your request to my list!
Thanks for liking my works!

If I may, I would like to request my character Wyverntamer (references in my signature(open first spoiler to see the rest of my sig)) with a fairly new OC of mine, Krialdria (long blonde hair, blue eyes, a bone mask, a long red dress), cuddling together?

Can I request too? If I can, could You draw a men with rather long black hair, wearing clothes that looks like this:
lei-br.jpeg
He also have spear on back and gourd bottle used in Zui Quan. Fedora hat is optional. He can also stand like Zui Quan fighter.

I'm so tempted to make a second request...

Then again, I would only need the drawing around February for something important...

I'll let you catch up with some of your requests (And finish up my first request) before I ask again.

Your art is so amazing
I feel happy every time I see a new great artist posting in this forums.

God helps you handling the amount of requests though
Hopefully we won't have another lowkey eh!

Brilliant art, but too many requests for him to handle. Sam with Samrux, in a way.

If I may, I would like to request my character Wyverntamer (references in my signature(open fir cst spoiler to see the rest of my sig)) with a fairly new OC of mine, Krialdria (long blonde hair, blue eyes, a bone mask, a long red dress), cuddling together?
Hi, can I get a picture of the second char? Or any reference?
[DOUBLEPOST=1428508277][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I request too? If I can, could You draw a men with rather long black hair, wearing clothes that looks like this:
View attachment 42898
He also have spear on back and gourd bottle used in Zui Quan. Fedora hat is optional. He can also stand like Zui Quan fighter.
Sorry, I only take Terraria related contents as requests :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1428508325][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could I please request my terraria character?
2a8qIvl.png
J2Ghb7V.png
He's wearing cyborg outfit, steampunk goggles and crimson cape, all dyed green. If you want to include weapons then a venus magnum, tsunami, raven staff and/or sniper rifle would be good. Thanks :happy:
Request list added!

I'm so tempted to make a second request...

Then again, I would only need the drawing around February for something important...

I'll let you catch up with some of your requests (And finish up my first request) before I ask again.
Can I ask when exactly you need them? If it's soon, I might do yours first
[DOUBLEPOST=1428508463][/DOUBLEPOST]
You've truly got some amazing work. I might make a request at some point, but you seem to be a bit overloaded at the moment, So I'll wait.
index.php
That helps SO MUCH!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1428508497][/DOUBLEPOST]
hahaha Awesome comics. Made me smile like the insane person I am.
All an artist would want from his customers(?)

Back
Top Bottom