Drawings & Paintings Terraria Arts & Comics By Ajidot

I'M NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING
plus, the request conditions thing didn't even say "commision only" -.-'

I wasn't implying you were, or anybody was, I was merely explaining the reason why the requests are closed. He opened this thread a long, long time ago and has come a long way since then.

@Scarecrow : I suppose that is true, depends on the artist's style and skill; a starting out artist may find that a display tablet (basically a touchscreen monitor, only much more fine-tuned in the touch department) is far easier to learn art on, than a cheaper tablet.

Depends on the artist, I'd say. Most of the ones I know use the display tablets, and I can easily see why. I pondered getting one myself, but saw the pricetag and I was like "uh... I dun think that would work".

I don't think I could draw "blind" either. Unless there's $100 display tablets out there? Cheapest one I saw was more like $700.

Seems to me that that the majority of non-professional digital artists use non-display tablets, mostly because of that huge problem of cost. Like me for example, it would be really nice if I had one of those display tablets, but they cost waaaaaaaaay too much for me. Besides, it's easy enough to develop the coordination to use a non-display tablet.

I wasn't implying you were, or anybody was, I was merely explaining the reason why the requests are closed. He opened this thread a long, long time ago and has come a long way since then.

@Scarecrow : I suppose that is true, depends on the artist's style and skill; a starting out artist may find that a display tablet (basically a touchscreen monitor, only much more fine-tuned in the touch department) is far easier to learn art on, than a cheaper tablet.

Depends on the artist, I'd say. Most of the ones I know use the display tablets, and I can easily see why. I pondered getting one myself, but saw the pricetag and I was like "uh... I dun think that would work".

I don't think I could draw "blind" either. Unless there's $100 display tablets out there? Cheapest one I saw was more like $700.
many professionals use non-display tablets as well >w>

Really? Huh. I guess the few I know are just different or something lol.

I figured it'd be a lot harder, but ah well. Still.
It's quite doable, actually.
It's quite fun, too!
After some time using it, you can draw like how you draw on paper.
Also, the fact that you can see your cursor positions help, too!

Regardless, I'm still owed a commission and a high detail request.

Totally not putting it here to pressure Aji or anything. Like, at all.

*coughs*

*pant pant* Requests! (I think) Could I have my avatar, munching on a cookie?
EDIT: Any style, as long as the above is included.

been forever since last update..

dryad and bird.png

cyut dryad

Back
Top Bottom