Drawings & Paintings Terraria Arts & Comics By Ajidot

I can draw the same exact thing but without colors , the realistic details and without a graphic table , AND ON A PAPER !!!!
and btw , can you draw my character pls ?
2xsTJ3G.png

except that he has a star veil and living ocean dye fire gauntlet instead of master ninja gear
Sorry! I'm not taking requests!

These are awesome!

You still do requests, right?
Could you draw my character? If you can, I would like to request him back-to-back with himself (side profile kind of thing, maybe?), with one wearing his casual clothes and one wearing his battle stuff.
Casual clothes: Clothier's Jacket, Clothier's Pants, Steampunk Goggles
Battle Armor: Forbidden Helmet, Crowno's Breastplate, Crowno's Leggings (All with Infernal Wisp Dye)
He has wings, of course. They're Crowno's wings, with Infernal Wisp Dye.
On the Armored side, could he have a Solar Eruption? On the Casual side, he could have a solar flare pickaxe with it resting on his shoulder :p
He's got green hair, red eyes, and black sclerae. His pupils are slits, and he has a scar on his left eye (so if viewing him from the front, it would be to your right)
So, that's it. Thanks in advance.
Keep up the good work!

These are awesome!

You still do requests, right?
Could you draw my character? If you can, I would like to request him back-to-back with himself (side profile kind of thing, maybe?), with one wearing his casual clothes and one wearing his battle stuff.
Casual clothes: Clothier's Jacket, Clothier's Pants, Steampunk Goggles
Battle Armor: Forbidden Helmet, Crowno's Breastplate, Crowno's Leggings (All with Infernal Wisp Dye)
He has wings, of course. They're Crowno's wings, with Infernal Wisp Dye.
On the Armored side, could he have a Solar Eruption? On the Casual side, he could have a solar flare pickaxe with it resting on his shoulder :p
He's got green hair, red eyes, and black sclerae. His pupils are slits, and he has a scar on his left eye (so if viewing him from the front, it would be to your right)
So, that's it. Thanks in advance.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks!
I'm sorry, though, I don't do requests anymore Dx

Wait.

How.

I misread "On Hold" and "Not Taking Requests" as "Open" and "Taking Requests".

I need to fix my eyes :T

If I saw them correctly the first time I wouldn't have requested. Sorry again

Back
Top Bottom