Drawings & Paintings Terraria Arts & Comics By Ajidot

forgot how to update the first post but here's a dryad ;P

Awesome to see you posting Terraria stuff on the forums again! I love how you're still using that banner too from years ago...

A staff note - would you please put the drawing in a spoiler with a disclaimer? It's leaning towards the NSFW side so worth warning people before they open it up :)

Awesome to see you posting Terraria stuff on the forums again! I love how you're still using that banner too from years ago...

A staff note - would you please put the drawing in a spoiler with a disclaimer? It's leaning towards the NSFW side so worth warning people before they open it up :)
woops! Thought it would be okay considering this is literally Dryad's official outfit. Will do!

+ nice to see you again, Darth!

tba the new dryad is kinda hot

woops! Thought it would be okay considering this is literally Dryad's official outfit. Will do!

+ nice to see you again, Darth!
It's always a tricky one with the dryad - you're right that it is how she officially looks. I think it comes down to the fact that when it's pixel art it's a bit less obvious. Some art is more/less revealing that others too so it's hard to apply a consistent rule to.

It's always a tricky one with the dryad - you're right that it is how she officially looks. I think it comes down to the fact that when it's pixel art it's a bit less obvious. Some art is more/less revealing that others too so it's hard to apply a consistent rule to.
understandable! 👍

Mech
mechanic.png

Back
Top Bottom