Drawings & Paintings Terraria Arts & Comics By Ajidot

I'd like to enter for a #3 (Simple Colored Request). Thanks for doing this!

If I win, contact me because I unwatch most threads.

Screw those two minutes.... ;(

I might have to sit this one out, my luck has always been freaking terrible.
Ajidot, when is the raffle closing?

Awesome Artses as usual :dryadgrin: I'm going to put my golden ticket in for number three, basic color drawing. And thanks again for that picture you did of brick awhile ago!

Read the rules on the last page.

1- This is a raffle where you get to participate until the end of Aug. 22, 2015 (Saturday).

2- Choose one of the 4 areas above. Can only choose 1. The participants will be randomly picked within their participating area.

3- Don't include the request details. I will ask for it after the winners are picked!

4- The winners will be picked with a random lottery program I made. (Not the roulette, don't worry. That thing's junked xD)

5- Even if there are not enough number of people participating for a certain area, no extra winners will be picked from the other areas.
(So choose the areas carefully +~+ )

6-Doesn't matter if you requested in the last batch of requests. You can participate again.
Unintentionally posted those details, I have been ready for about two weeks and foolishly pasted everything in.

Edit: And yes, I'm aware it's a raffle, if I unintentionally sounded like I was attempting to post a legitimate request, than I apologize.

Could I be entered in for Simple Colored Request?

I'll be surprised if you even have a pulse after something like this.

Rules are different this time around. It's composed of several raffles and you don't post your request until you win.

And Ajidot? I expect that once you've entered into one of these areas, you cannot change your mind, correct? You've created a terrifying mind game that balances greed, patience and deterrence. How wonderfully evil of you.
Yes. Beautiful, right?
Oh, and you can change up to once, but not on the last day.
uLb8DSt.jpg

Beautiful arts, absolutely beautifuls. I've always especially liked your mechanic drawings. Every time I come on the forums and see your avatar going HOIK! HOIK!, I'm like d'awwww thats like the cutest thing ever.

Anywho, sign me up for a number 3: Simple Colored Request please~
Thanks =w=

So, you're doing a raffle ey? Smart move =w=

I won't enter for now, but I'll probably regret it later lol
awww.....
Screw those two minutes.... ;(

I might have to sit this one out, my luck has always been freaking terrible.
Ajidot, when is the raffle closing?
look at the rules again~

Awesome Artses as usual :dryadgrin: I'm going to put my golden ticket in for number three, basic color drawing. And thanks again for that picture you did of brick awhile ago!
sure thing!

Everyone that got my like has been added to the pool~

RULE ADDED

7- you can change your pick once. But you can't do it on the last day, which is Aug. 22
When changing, please tell me the former pick as well.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440034803,1440034785][/DOUBLEPOST]
Gonna go big, or go home and enter for the Quality Drawing.

Also, love the redesigned first page Aji.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom