Terraria as you've never seen it before

My version of Starbound Outpost to celebrate 1000 in-game hours
RD1PGte.png

4SXUHOj.png
Great build for a great achievement! Glad to see you posting again ^.^

WOW!
I have a question: what have you used for the multi colored panel on the top of the outpost?
I might be mistaken, but those look like pixel boxes painted with various paints. They are a wiring device that aren't currently obtainable in a standard playthrough of the game. You can use an inventory editor, mod, or TEdit to get them, however.

I might be mistaken, but those look like pixel boxes painted with various paints. They are a wiring device that aren't currently obtainable in a standard playthrough of the game. You can use an inventory editor, mod, or TEdit to get them, however.

Thx, sorry if i ask again but on the bottom right on the top of the teleporter ther is a blue/light blue roof, what is it made of?

Thx, sorry if i ask again but on the bottom right on the top of the teleporter ther is a blue/light blue roof, what is it made of?
That one is harder for me to identify from the picture alone. It looks like the dark blue part of the top is slime block hammered to half-size on top of a row of either frozen slime or silly green balloon. The corners look as they've been hammered to slopes. I'm leaning towards silly green balloon, because the slopes seem a little rough. When you hammer frozen slime, it's much more straight of a line. I can't tell if any paint was used or not, but possibly cyan on the balloon layer.

Of course, I could be completely off the mark here. As I said, it's a lot harder to identify.

That one is harder for me to identify from the picture alone. It looks like the dark blue part of the top is slime block hammered to half-size on top of a row of either frozen slime or silly green balloon. The corners look as they've been hammered to slopes. I'm leaning towards silly green balloon, because the slopes seem a little rough. When you hammer frozen slime, it's much more straight of a line. I can't tell if any paint was used or not, but possibly cyan on the balloon layer.

Of course, I could be completely off the mark here. As I said, it's a lot harder to identify.

You are right about pixel boxes on the roof, but here is a top of a teleporter:
gWEhpH1.png

It' is made of Silly Pink Baloon. The corners (round mark) are deep cyan; the center (star) is cyan and the top (square) is sky blue.

Wow, I'm blown away by your skill and creativity. Absolutely stunning pixel art. They are all magnificent and I especially like the poppy and rose walls, tiger , dragon and Chi. Would love to know how you managed to get the martian probe and the cultists into the screenshots for the cultist altar and cyborg base.

Back
Top Bottom