Terraria as you've never seen it before

Oh the tiger is fantastic Ann! And I love that hopping werewolf in the shot, ha.

Capture 2016-01-24 16_31_46.png

Hello, Friends! Today is not the day when I post something new and beautiful. Today is the day when I'm trying to prove my own identity. I dunno why (and it happens not for the first time), but some people say that pics I show are stolen. May be (at least I want to believe...) it's because I used different profile names on Reddit and Terraria forum. So from now on I don't want to confuse anyone! I decided to change all accounts names into one. It's ann_T now:)

Hello, Friends! Today is not the day when I post something new and beautiful. Today is the day when I'm trying to prove my own identity. I dunno why (and it happens not for the first time), but some people say that pics I show are stolen. May be (at least I want to believe...) it's because I used different profile names on Reddit and Terraria forum. So from now on I don't want to confuse anyone! I decided to change all accounts names into one. It's ann_T now:)
No worries; we assume it isn't stolen until evidence is provided that it is, and you clearly have evidence that it's yours.

Back
Top Bottom