Terraria as you've never seen it before

Armor and Vanity Items

bSW0hhx.png

Last edited:
This is so pleasing to the eyes. Elegantly organized. Love it. I may have to "borrow" this idea for my own world Ann. :)

Your work is incredible for the eye to behold. It's unfortunate I haven't checked out the in-game screenshots area very often like I should. I need to see more awesome creations of others!

Love what you've done here, it will be inspirational to continue seeing what you create. The recent Ice Dragon you've created is very beautiful! Always love seeing more Ice Dragons be born!

Your work is incredible for the eye to behold. It's unfortunate I haven't checked out the in-game screenshots area very often like I should. I need to see more awesome creations of others!

Love what you've done here, it will be inspirational to continue seeing what you create. The recent Ice Dragon you've created is very beautiful! Always love seeing more Ice Dragons be born!
Thank you for your kind words, I'll try my best to create even more impressive things in future:)

Last edited:
Uuuhhh yeah.......That is INCREDIBLE!!!! THAT makes me want to run right out and buy a PC Right now and order the PC version! Console just can't measure up to PC! It's not even close to that level of awesomeness!!!! Sadly it never will be. - DS

Uuuhhh yeah.......That is INCREDIBLE!!!! THAT makes me want to run right out and buy a PC Right now and order the PC version! Console just can't measure up to PC! It's not even close to that level of awesomeness!!!! Sadly it never will be. - DS
Glad that you are so inspired:) I hope it will happen one day!

Back
Top Bottom