Terraria as you've never seen it before

Pathogenic Bacteria, Viruses, and Microscopic Germs Showcase

IQ6ieVa.jpg

Last edited:
Very awesome trailer. The builds are incredible, especially the black pyramids, the laboratory, and Crimson areas.

I enjoy the callback to the 1.2 trailer most of all. Before 1.4, 1.2 was my favorite update, and now this reminds me of the 1.2 trailer, but has 1.4 elements in it! I look forward to seeing more awesome builds!

Very awesome trailer. The builds are incredible, especially the black pyramids, the laboratory, and Crimson areas.

I enjoy the callback to the 1.2 trailer most of all. Before 1.4, 1.2 was my favorite update, and now this reminds me of the 1.2 trailer, but has 1.4 elements in it! I look forward to seeing more awesome builds!
Thank you very much! I have big plans for Terraria in the future :)

Added a new room )
ICtOisp.jpg

I've looked at all the pictures and I can see how you've done most things in your builds. However, I am stumped on those cyrocaskets or whatever there are. The things the player is standing next to. How did you build these? Specifically the tops and bottoms.

I've looked at all the pictures and I can see how you've done most things in your builds. However, I am stumped on those cyrocaskets or whatever there are. The things the player is standing next to. How did you build these? Specifically the tops and bottoms.
I cropper martian bathtubs, added some parts of tables, and inserted meteorite beds inside.

Hey Ann! I have a couple questions? For your rounded pillars, what blocks and paint did you use? Also above the Robot Costume in the Cryogenic Stasis Chambers, what did you use for that electric field?

Back
Top Bottom