PC Terraria Audio not working

F1nally5

Terrarian
Whenever I boot up Terraria there is never any audio. I've checked to see if Terraria is muted and have made sure volume is up. I re downloaded Terraria to find that it worked. But after I closed it and came back an hour later the sound was gone again. I hope this can be fixed. Thank you!

Whenever I boot up Terraria there is never any audio. I've checked to see if Terraria is muted and have made sure volume is up. I re downloaded Terraria to find that it worked. But after I closed it and came back an hour later the sound was gone again. I hope this can be fixed. Thank you!

Please provide full system specifications.

I have
-intel Core I5 7600K CPU 3.80GHz
-16 GB Ram
-64 Windows 10
-GigaByte B250m Gaming 3 Motherboard (Graphics Card Features Integrated)
- Seassonic Power Supply

I'm afraid I'm having the same problem, however mine started after changing some of the in game options, I believe I had just changed the resolution before it gave out.

Specs:
Intel core I7 7700 cpu 3.60 GHz
16 Gb Ram
64 Windows 10

I unfortunately don't know what mother board this computer is using nor the power supply. It is computer it's self is a Hp Envy if that tells you anything.

Welp, I have 0 idea how it happened but i opened terraria today and the sound was working perfectly fine again. At least I can play with sound!

I have a very similar issue. I changed my resolution and the sound went away.

I have a temporary fix that works for me though, a little frustrating as I have to do this every time that I play.

1. Load into the game and change to windowed mode from the main menu.

2. Close completely and re-launch.

3. Select the player and world, let it load all the way in.

4. Finally, switch the game back to full-screen and the sound magically reappears!

Hope this helps, really hope this gets included in the next patch.

Back
Top Bottom