Terraria audio output

marcossanches

Terrarian
Is there a in-game way of choosing the audio output device for Terraria on Windows 10? It seens it always output for the default audio. I would like to force it to the headphones. I noticed that if you start the game with the audio on the speakers and change to headphones on windows with the game open, it will not make any changes, you have to close and reopen the game for audio changes to take effect. I'm using the latest and unmodded version of Terraria with Steam in an updated Windows 10 PC.

Is there a in-game way of choosing the audio output device for Terraria on Windows 10? It seens it always output for the default audio. I would like to force it to the headphones. I noticed that if you start the game with the audio on the speakers and change to headphones on windows with the game open, it will not make any changes, you have to close and reopen the game for audio changes to take effect. I'm using the latest and unmodded version of Terraria with Steam in an updated Windows 10 PC.

Unfortunately, there is no way to ensure it switches audio while running. Mainly the .NEt Framework that causes that problem. If you insist on the game running on aspecific output, you must first set it in windows 10 audio settings and then restart the game. Only way for this to work.

Back
Top Bottom