Drawings & Paintings Terraria: AUTC

So around a year ago, because of a school thing, I got to go to America and see stuff and things! And while I was there, I bought a cool, green, slightly flawed in design Notebook! And I used it as a Drawing book! And eventually, because I like Terraria, I decided to make a Terraria comic on it. Fast forward to now, and I decided to re-make the comic onto here!

Episode 1-1.png

Episode 1-2.png

Episode 1-3.png

Episode 2-1.png
Episode 2-2.png
Episode 2-3.png
Episode 2-4.png
Episode 2-5.png
Episode 2-6.png
Episode 2-7.png

Last edited:
Okay! Currently, I'm having slight, to very large amounts of technical difficulties because SOMEONE *Looks at computer* Thinks it's a good idea to DELETE ALL OF MY PROGRESS ON MAKING THESE WHEN I'M NOT FINISHED WITH THEM. And because of such, I've been set back a little.
Also, there's having to finish school things.
So it might take some time before I'm finished with Part 2.
But in the meantime, I decided to draw a familiar....Face? That you will appear!
upload_2019-6-8_14-26-58.png

Very nice! But could you make the words a little easier to read? I might just have poor eyesight but I can hardly read what you're trying to write.

P.S I can delete this comment if you don't want comments here.

Very nice! But could you make the words a little easier to read? I might just have poor eyesight but I can hardly read what you're trying to write.

P.S I can delete this comment if you don't want comments here.

Actually, that's fine.
As for the words, I'll try!

Ok, because of recent developments regarding Terraria, starting from next week, I'm going to continue Terraria AUTC!
(The sudden changes from one panel to the next may be a little jarring tho.)

Ok, due to issues and whatnot, the deadline which I was fairly certain was today had to be moved to a bit more later.
But I will say this.
I Will finish the next episode by tomorrow.

Alright, I have finished!
And due to the plans I had laid out for this one last year, compared to now being vastly different, you may notice some slight changes in direction.
Such as the very glaringly obvious lack of EoC in the comic despite it being there on the mark thingy, and an eye pun.
But honestly, I needed time to pace and plan out what I needed to do, and I also sucked at pacing back then.
Anywho, for what it's worth, I have managed to finish it!
(Also, here's a drawing that I made to coincide with this last year, so :p)
Episode 2 Showcase.png

Back
Top Bottom