tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Nice. Can't wait to see it.

It just happens to be marked as private at the moment. Can't download or view currently.

Also, out of curiosity, did those spikes that damage enemies instead of players make a triumphant return? Those were amazing.

Nice. Can't wait to see it.

It just happens to be marked as private at the moment. Can't download or view currently.

Also, out of curiosity, did those spikes that damage enemies instead of players make a triumphant return? Those were amazing.
It should be unprivate now, I had just updated the page.

The spikes aren't in yet, but will be eventually.

Much appreciated! It was such a glorious mod back in the day, and it's great to see it back in action.

So, ... this is going to sound weird, but is there anything that anyone in the public can do to help introduce those particular spikes as a higher priority?

Because there is absolutely nothing quite like that one single type of block in the entire vanilla nor modding scene. It's a unique phenomenon that is more useful than I could ever possibly say.

Much appreciated! It was such a glorious mod back in the day, and it's great to see it back in action.

So, ... this is going to sound weird, but is there anything that anyone in the public can do to help introduce those particular spikes as a higher priority?

Because there is absolutely nothing quite like that one single type of block in the entire vanilla nor modding scene. It's a unique phenomenon that is more useful than I could ever possibly say.
Actually I was wrong about that. Weird, because I looked through the source and didn't find them last time I looked. In any case, they are in the mod already lmao.

Minor report:

The Barfbush seeds and plants don't behave like the other seeds from Vanilla, in that the Staff of Regrowth just destroys seeds on contact, and when placing seeds, they will attempt to overwrite whatever seed is currently under the cursor, including itself, so when placing seeds, its quantity is constantly decreasing and being wasted.

EDIT: Another bug. The "Breakdown" Axe - when my cursor is over it, it's CONSTANTLY trying to toggle its states without even clicking.

Back
Top Bottom