tModLoader Terraria Avalon

It's so great to see this come back, and it'll be quite an experience playing this combined with 1.3. Though the biggest concern I have is will everything from Exxo Avalon make it into this reboot?

Not everything will make it in. But most of it will. The only things that won't make it in are:
- Things that were bugged in Exxo Avalon (and I don't want to figure them out or just don't like the idea anymore)
- Things that were added by vanilla 1.3

Oh my god what I literally just got back into Terraria a few days ago and just today I installed tModLoader again and just thought about "wait does avalon still exist" and searched it AND OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY ITS ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE MOD

Not everything will make it in. But most of it will. The only things that won't make it in are:
- Things that were bugged in Exxo Avalon (and I don't want to figure them out or just don't like the idea anymore)
- Things that were added by vanilla 1.3
So items and events from vanilla 1.3 will not be obtainable?

Just A Question, Will You Make A Possible Re-Creation Of The Ultrablivion Fight From 1.1.2? (Keep The Eyes, But I Would Care Less About The Sword.)
The Other Question I Have Is: Will The Oblivion Fight Be Similar To What It Was In 1.1.2? (With The First Eye Phase And Everything? Just Don't Add Back The Grabber Hand.)

the first mod i saw on the community is back? YES!!!
i really love the creativity and challenge of this mod, not to mention the last boss of hardmode before superhardmode is a slime, i just love that part

I hope this mod becomes one of the most famous tMod mods, since even if I think Calamity is a extremely well done mod, Avalon is also really good, and a legend..

Back
Top Bottom