tModLoader Terraria Avalon

My armor, I haven't seen it in a while :(
Where you part of the Exxo Avalon team?
Oh, and armour:

edcb4b71b64f2b02f433dd2dbf973c59.png

The Demon Spikes! :D They were spikes, just like the spikes you'd see in the Dungeon or Lihzahrd Temple, but would damage only enemies and not you. (I don't remember if they affected Town NPCs.) They were absolutely instrumental in defending my home base and preventing monsters from spawning.

The Demon Spikes! :D They were spikes, just like the spikes you'd see in the Dungeon or Lihzahrd Temple, but would damage only enemies and not you. (I don't remember if they affected Town NPCs.) They were absolutely instrumental in defending my home base and preventing monsters from spawning.
Those aren't implemented yet. tModLoader doesn't have a method to check when the player is touching a tile, so I'll probably implement this the hard way...
But it will come.

The Avalon team are looking for an additional programmer!
Has a fair amount of previous experience (the more the better)
Good with certain more unusual bits of modding (ideally UI - but others are useful as well)
Good with the basics and less-basics (NPC spawning would be great)

TL;DR:
If you are a good modder, apply! - Bonus points if I've heard of you, and even more if I regularly use your mod(s).
If you have never made a proper mod, this probably isn't for you (sorry).

Is the TL;DR normally longer than the inital text?

https://goo.gl/forms/2Kb52Txx2zHDBRrs2

The Avalon team are looking for an additional programmer!
Has a fair amount of previous experience (the more the better)
Good with certain more unusual bits of modding (ideally UI - but others are useful as well)
Good with the basics and less-basics (NPC spawning would be great)

TL;DR:
If you are a good modder, apply! - Bonus points if I've heard of you, and even more if I regularly use your mod(s).
If you have never made a proper mod, this probably isn't for you (sorry).

Is the TL;DR normally longer than the inital text?

https://goo.gl/forms/2Kb52Txx2zHDBRrs2
Nice, if I wasn't busy with dimension and tml 64bit I would have probably gladly help

Hey so I tried playing the tconfig version of avalon and everytime I activate it in tconfig I get this error:Object reference not set to an instance of an object error: so if someone could help that would be fantastic, and before you say it I know tconfig is outdated

My son is desperate to play Exxo Avalon and I have tried everything to install it to no avail and wondered if possible to do for Terraria 3.5.3.

My son is desperate to play Exxo Avalon and I have tried everything to install it to no avail and wondered if possible to do for Terraria 3.5.3.

Hi rebeccaelaine

The current version of Terraria will not work with Exxo Avalon. The latest version that works is 1.2.4.1 iirc.
We are waiting patiently for Endo Avalon, which should work with Tmodloader and the latest version of Terraria.

I believe the team is making progress.

They will let us know when it is available.

Back
Top Bottom