Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Person999

Skeletron Prime
Chapter one
God among men
A man walks through the door of an apartment, apartment 95 of the apartment complex across the Wendy’s in allville drive.

“Haven’t seen you in a while Ben” the man says as he casually sits down into a chair “nor I you ruck” Ben replies “*sigh* look at you, the best marksman on the planet, heck in the universe. Yet you live in an apartment complex with a mild paying job and no wife or girlfriend” Ruckery tells Benjar “and I’m happy.” Ben replies casually.

“But we could be gods, we could rule, bring peace to the world” ruck says back “at what cost exactly?” Ben questions “simply, we just need to take over. By force if necessary” Ruck answers “your a madman if you think I’ll do that” Benjar replies harshly.

“THEN DIE” Ruckery yells unsheathing his sword. This will not go well…

Last edited:
Chapter two:
The secret has been found
Ben with inhuman reflexes insectoid built teal armor appears on him and he pulls out a gun of the same manner. Ruckery’s armor then appears on him the armor a sickly purple and oozing green his eyes almost reptilian with a burning lime flame. He slices at Benjar witch then calmly dodges

“it doesn’t have to be this way ruck”
he says “NO ONE WILL STAND IN MY WAY NOT EVEN MY BEST FRIENDS” Ruckery replies with a diseased rage in his eyes “you have been corrupted, I hope you are happy wherever the real you is, but I cannot let this disease change my home so it will end in a bloody manner if need be”

he then starts shooting his gun at Ruckery with a look of sadness on his face. The all of the bullets bounce off Ruckery’s armor as he is lumbering towards Ben. He starts to slice with all of his might at Benjar. All but one are dodged and that one is enough for Ben to start screaming in pain. The cut made him stumble back with incredible pain an unholy pain of evil and horror.

When Benjar stumbled Ruck stabbed him through his chest
“*cough* *cough* i-it didn’t have to b- *cough* be this wa-way ruck” Benjar says to Ruckery weakly “it did” Ruckery replies with a smirk as he pushes Benjar off his blade with his foot. Crashing through the window on the ninth floor of the apartment complex across the Wendy’s on allville drive.

Falling, falling, falling as his unbreakable gun has already hit the pavement and he falls with a hole in his chest and blood in his mouth. Clunk, the sound of insectoid-made armor hitting hard pavement echoes across the neighborhood the police just in time to see the murder. A man in armor unbroken from a 50ft drop intrigues and terrifies all. The secret has been found…

@KatieTheSnowGoat Thank you so much! I was hoping to get some people here before I put up the true pole ;)

Chapter three:
An unkillable corruption
Ruckery casually walks out of his apartment sword in hand stained with blood. A man pulls out a gun they have in there apartment for self Defence. BAM! BAM! BAM! Three shots fired two miss one grabbed in mid air and thoroughly crushed to dust

Ruckery lumbers forward without a single fear, not a word, not a care, not even with struggle as everyone runs hides shoots. All for naught nothing works. The police come through, open firing at Ruckery he shrugs it off killing everyone in his way with in humane ease, with unstoppable force.

He leaves the building, almost all in it are dead he walks over to his motorcycle and rides off. There is no winning for mere mortals, but what about immorals?

Huh I didn’t even expect to get one person and already there are two! Thank you for the support!

Chapter four:
Old Friends
Ruckery rides off to his house enters and pulls out his phone. He calls his old friend Safardi. *RING* *RING* *RING* “hello is this Safardi” Ruckery says “oh my goodness is that really you Ruck, I haven’t gotten a call from any of you guys since we left terraria!” Safardi answers with joy.

“Umm it’s more of a serious matter that I’m calling you about. Turn on the news” Ruckery says seriously “ok? *noises of the TV being turned on and channels switched* Oh my god… is that… no… i-it can’t be… h-how. Purple armor with green highlights… n-no how a-are they here. Killed 10 police officers and almost 1,000 civilians… god help us all.”

I know it’s a shorter one but hey who cares I got story out. Also I’m deciding on if Safardi going to be a girl or boy yet so you guys can hopefully fix that and before you ask “why are you still deciding?” It’s because these are based off my IRL characters and well I’ve only made Ruckery IRL because my main character is multiplayer and there name is just a bunch of letters. And I at least get Ruckery into hardmode before making a new character.

Back
Top Bottom