Terraria Bad Ideas

And some armors also explode, mainly ones that look technological.
The bombsuits:
Shroomite
Vortex
Those are the only ones that I can think of right now.
And it kills you of course.
And destroys the entire set.

Last edited:
Update 88595288 ÷ π.oi
THE IRISH UPDATE

kill me

Spawns in underground space (new biome)
Does 1 damage
Has 1 HP
Has 0 df
Drops 3 copper

BUT
if borf is touching an atom OR the air
HE BECOMES RAGE BORF
9999999999 damage
9999999999 hp
9999999998 df (you were expecting me to put 999999999 weren't you)
Shoots medusa laser that inflicts permanent Stoned debuff then follows up with a Borf Deathray (1 Shot)
SPOILER]
Spawns in underground space (new biome)
Does 1 damage
Has 1 HP
Has 0 df
Drops 3 copper

BUT
if borf is touching an atom OR the air
HE BECOMES RAGE BORF
9999999999 damage
9999999999 hp
9999999998 df (you were expecting me to put 999999999 weren't you)
Shoots medusa laser that inflicts permanent Stoned debuff then follows up with a Borf Deathray (1 Shot)
Have fun with Borf!
The new op skeleton variant
Kills you with bones
Spawns in dungeon post moon lord
Drops BRUV
(More later on BRUV)
New final boss
LORDE GARAKK
summoned with BRUV
Phase 1: LORDE GARAKK swings a 1 shot sword
After hitting him three times with a Annoying Tin Hammer, he goes into PHASE 2
he grows multiple arms with extra swords while shooting lasers that go
PAP PAP KAK KAK KAK PEW KRAK PEEW
(2 shot, inflicts GARAKD debuff)
DEBUFF: GARAKD
kills you
Drops: 4 copper
Staff of lolhoo
Staff of lolhoo
420 meme damage
Summons D5T B01 to fight for you

Game mechanics: the game is now a still image of big shaq

Also calamity + all other mods is now illegal
Have fun
Aushiodaf

Last edited:
New item: AUTHENTIC EYE OF CUTHULU
Crafted from 32 slime staves, 5 rods of discord, 21 The Axes, 842 Nymph banners and one Strange Plant.
Tooltip: "You either cheated to get this, or you have no life."
1 damage
Buffs struck enemy with "Weapon imbume - Medusa" causing all atacks to stone you for 2 minutes.

Last edited:
Update 6.6.6 (the DEVUL UPDARTE)

Red_Devil.png
THE DEVUL (gold winged red devil)
Health: 666666 (because this number is HIS NUMBER)
Damage: 666 (inflicting Devul's Cirse which is 66% stronger than Stoned, with defence reduced to zero and taking 66 damage per second)
Defence: 666 (weakness is Broken Copper Shortsword/Broken Wooden Hammer)
Drops: BLEED OF DEVUL, STAFF OF ANTI-LORDE (due to me being religious, so I replaced anti-Christ with anti-Lord), DEVULS SHOTBOW, PRUNCE OF DERKNUSS CRYSTOOL (1/666 chance of dropping the items)
his music is "Never say Goodbye" from The Road to El Dorado and in second phase his music will be a Rock-And-Roll version of the Moon Lord music with parts of the Hell, Boss 5, and Plantera themes
BLEED OF DEVUL:
666 melee damage
~666 speed
666% crit

CRYSTOOL OF DEVUL:
666 damage
666 mana
Shoots a BEAM OF VERY PURE DESTRUCTION (get it, pure destruction? It is taken from Lord Yharims Crystal tooltip)

DEVULS SHOTBOW:
666 damage
666% chance not to consume ammo
Shoots Betsy's arrows

PRUNCE OF DERKNUSS STAFF:
666 damage
Summons a Red Devil to fight for you
Also added Ocram Armour and Weapons with 666% increased stats

Last edited:
Added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition that added an addition...

You know the deal

All things from this thread are added to the game.

THIS MEANS THAT:
An unimaginable amount of moon lords and other bosses spawn, one-shoting you. Your terraria files are deleted and your computer explodes, multiple times. Various medusa-themed enemis spawn, effectively stoning you for infinity. Various developers hunt you down and kill you. Both good and bad sounds and songs start playing, many of which cannot be muted. A multitude of other things happen, but I don't have time to write them down.
Although, none of this matters because the game is a still image of various things.

Result: Ragequit level is over 9000

Back
Top Bottom