Terraria Bad Ideas

When Moon Lord is killed, all the other bosses (including Moon Lord) will spawn to mourn him. When they realize you are there too, they get angry and one shot you. These angry bosses never despawn and chase you around the world for eternity. Any boss projectiles will destroy blocks, and bosses that pass though blocks will also destroy them. They can also never be killed.

Now you can use Meat Blocks in order to summon a Crimson boss called "The Meat".
The Meat is a giant worm with 2 balls stuck to the back, that comes with a second form resembling some sort of pancake.
Health: 696969696969696969
Defence: 1.00
Damage: 40000
It attacks by shooting white liquid everywhere.
Upon beating the Meat, your character's arms become bulkier, melee damage is increased, ranged and magic fire rate also increase, and now you can grab small enemies and throw them at other enemies.

1.7: The Allergy Update

- Newly spawned players now have a chance of having a random allergy. You can be allergic to anything, and when nearing that thing, you can start sniffing all the way to permanent death. Allergies can be healed by the nurse for 1 platinum, but will also give you a random new allergy.

- Bosses have a 1/3 chance to summon a Dungeon Guardian to aide them. Bosses are not defeated until the Dungeon Guardian is too.

- Possessed Armor can now possess you.

1.7: The Allergy Update

- Newly spawned players now have a chance of having a random allergy. You can be allergic to anything, and when nearing that thing, you can start sniffing all the way to permanent death. Allergies can be healed by the nurse for 1 platinum, but will also give you a random new allergy.

- Bosses have a 1/3 chance to summon a Dungeon Guardian to aide them. Bosses are not defeated until the Dungeon Guardian is too.

- Possessed Armor can now possess you.
The armor should, when close, form around you and damage you.

Make the game Pay2Play, so if you want to make it to the Moon Lord, you have to either grind enemies for 3 days straight just for enough currency to buy a Crystal storm to kill Plantera...

OR!

Tell someone at Microsoft to buy Terraria!!! :dryadcool:

Tell someone at Microsoft to buy Terraria!!!
Don't even say that. I don't care how much Micro(greedy)Soft offers; 30 cents, or 30 trillion, if they try to buy Terraria I'll just quit the game because it'll become just microtransactions. [I did not spell that wrong no matter how much you flipping tell me.]

Good job xXDiamondDogXx u have post 100!

Anyways, bad ideas.

-NPC's now will have to use the restroom throughout the day. I there is not a toilet in their house, they will leave forever, looking for a new toilet.

-Moon Lord is removed along with all of his content, Cthulhu is added instead.

-Removed Terraria Community Forums.

-Patched bug where lava didn't spawn in oceans.

-The extractinator can now explode into a bunch of silt if you put in silt/slush/desert fossils in too quickly, destroying all blocks in a 100 block radius.

-Boss trophies are now fidget spinners.

-Removed developers from the game. Terraria now updates on it's own.

-Removed some removed bugs.

Don't even say that. I don't care how much Micro(greedy)Soft offers; 30 cents, or 30 trillion, if they try to buy Terraria I'll just quit the game because it'll become just microtransactions. [I did not spell that wrong no matter how much you flipping tell me.]

hence why it's a bad idea

Give more In-depth details to things like Insects.

For example, if you have a structure made of unsupported wood,there is a chance that it can become 'infested' with termites, grasshoppers, and worms.

If you don't get rid of the infestation by using fire or Holy Water, then the infestation spreads to the floors and ceilings, destroying all the tiles it touches.

It can also affect wooden furniture, too. Including tables, sofas, chairs, torches, crafting tables, looms, and Beds.

Back
Top Bottom