Official Terraria-Based Toys Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, but there's still a difference between the shading being off and it just being a random sampling of pixels.

I understand this. I'm not saying it was perfect. Not even saying it was a good idea. But it is treated like they made a huge change to the actual game, but it's just a bad design. It has been said enough, we kind of need to get over it at this point.

I'd absolutely get the bunny if it wasn't so... blocky. I get that it is in fact a pixelated game, but I think making the plushes and figures so Minecraft-y was a bad idea. More realistic-cartoony is what I would've gone with. I'm very glad to see some Terraria merch, though, congrats!

While I am excited for the possibilities of Terraria merch I do think that Terraria figures would look infinitely better in something like {This} style as the 3d lego-like ones just do not feel Terraria at all. Also It would be amazing if the plushes were to eventually morph into clothing options based on armor such as Certain helmets (which i would wear the crap out of)

@Fruitbat

index.php
+
index.php
+
index.php
=
index.php

Edit: added Broken Broken 'Hero' Sword

Last edited:
Bit harsh Milt, I know you're a fantastic fluent English speaker yourself, but he might not be!

Hahaha, wow! I'm disappointed that there's no Broken Puke Sword, though... Broken Broken Sword? Damn, you ain't gonna let them down easy over the rather-messed up Night's Edge, are you? :p
And now, I shall make a broken broken hero sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom