Official Terraria-Based Toys Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome work on getting the merchandise on the shelfs! Definitly looking forward to seeing it in the near future!

Heh, if you guys are going to make additional Plush Toys in the future, I wouldn't mind having a Mini Golem on top of my shelf.

At this rate though, are you guys planning on marketing official clothing, such as shirts and hoodies, in the near future?

Last edited:
you know most people who buy this will be teen+ but it says 6+ on the box lol just like the minecraft toys

Toys like this are kind of out of style anyway.

When I was young, I had stuff like Lego and even a stack of computer game cases. When I went to visit a family member of mine in the younger generation, their entertainment is all moulded into a single device they stare at and carry everywhere.

But hey, I guess it makes it easier for the parents if they have no room to clean.

I'll get all these because I am a collector and it does not feel right if I don't have them all. Man, all dat money... I actually can just not get them. o_O

Toys like this are kind of out of style anyway.

When I was young, I had stuff like Lego and even a stack of computer game cases. When I went to visit a family member of mine in the younger generation, their entertainment is all moulded into a single device they stare at and carry everywhere.

But hey, I guess it makes it easier for the parents if they have no room to clean.

lol but I'm 14 and I don't do that

The plushies are nice, with the exception of the Bunny. Its eyes are too large and too low or the nose is too high. It looks weird. If it were me I'd have put the nose near the bottom of its head.

The plastic toys...
The Night's Edge is, without sugarcoating, an atrocity. I am really flabbergasted about this one. Isn't there a team of people judging the final product before it gets mass produced? A waste of oil, really.

The action figures look horribly bland and simple. They might be nice for little children, but really, parents should buy Duplo/Playmobil/Lego instead. Much more fun to be had with those and less money to be paid.

I am guessing people'll need to pay a high price for these things, trademark and all that, but those plastics are definitely not worth it. If I were Red, I'd feel ashamed of these products. Sorry, Red.

I'd rather have seen some detailed statuettes or action figures of the npc's. Something nice to look at when they're stuffed inside a vitrine.

The plushies are nice, with the exception of the Bunny. Its eyes are too large and too low or the nose is too high. It looks weird. If it were me I'd have put the nose near the bottom of its head.

The plastic toys...
The Night's Edge is, without sugarcoating, an atrocity. I am really flabbergasted about this one. Isn't there a team of people judging the final product before it gets mass produced? A waste of oil, really.

The action figures look horribly bland and simple. They might be nice for little children, but really, parents should buy Duplo/Playmobil/Lego instead. Much more fun to be had with those and less money to be paid.

I am guessing people'll need to pay a high price for these things, trademark and all that, but those plastics are definitely not worth it. If I were Red, I'd feel ashamed of these products. Sorry, Red.

I'd rather have seen some detailed statuettes or action figures of the npc's. Something nice to look at when they're stuffed inside a vitrine.

touching. but it cost a ton of money to make a mold so they probably are very happy that someone even cares enough to do this.
[DOUBLEPOST=1415206133][/DOUBLEPOST]
No shame in collecting toys of something you like!

it says you 15 bro
[DOUBLEPOST=1415206281][/DOUBLEPOST]oh, I played Lego's all day. :eek:

Thank you for all the feedback! This has been a fun learning experience for the team and we are so excited to even have the opportunity to have toys. It is so crazy to see how much our little team has grown and how big Terraria has gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom