Member-Run Contest Terraria Building Battle

Electroman102

Duke Fishron
Welcome to Building Battle!

Every 2 weeks, I will post a thread with a theme of my choice, and you will have 2 weeks to complete it. I will judge the builds, and whoever wins gets a cookie. Enjoy!

1. No racial or sexual stuff

2. All entries must be related to the topic

3. At least try

4. Have fun!

I was kidding about the cookie

I will need at least 2 competitors before I announce the first theme.

Last edited:
Unless there is a specific reason the theme needs to be revealed after the fact, think you'll likely get people more quickly if they knew what the theme would be. In my opinion.

Unless there is a specific reason the theme needs to be revealed after the fact, think you'll likely get people more quickly if they knew what the theme would be. In my opinion.

True, but revealing the theme after we have submissions does help to prevent anyone from getting a head start on their submission. Just my thoughts though.

I haven’t released the theme because
A. Like CubeeCabin said
B. I want it to be a surprise

I just hope the first theme is something I am familiar with. BTW, we're talking about actual in-game builds, yes? No map editing?

I just hope the first theme is something I am familiar with. BTW, we're talking about actual in-game builds, yes? No map editing?

In games builds only, of course you can’t edit maps!

I’m gonna start this now

THEME 1:
Castles

Just build a castle. If your castle is big enough, you may post several images of it. They will all count towards your entry.

You have until 7/21/2018 to complete your entry.

START!

:pumpking:

I started out thinking I will make a castle that fits one screen, but now I think it's going to be a 2 1/2 - 3 screen wide thing. This is fun!

To be clear you want it fully-furnished, yes? Finished the structure several days ago, but have been procrastinating on the decor. :nymph:

Back
Top Bottom