Maps Terraria Building Server

Lol Bozo

Steampunker
Terraria Structures
are you good at building?
do you want help building?
do you just want to show off?
do you think these questions are cheesy?
THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!!

As a general, this is a place for building, if you prefer Discord to the TCF, we have a server there too https://discord.gg/aEHhKM4
Rules:
Discord: Some Schmo and Lol Bozo (Yobozo) are the moderators, listen to them (name is Red or Green)
TCF: Listen to any TCF moderator, and the ones mentioned above
Discord: No Vulgarity
TCF: Same
Discord: no links unless permitted by a moderator
So, this is just a place to build or get and give criticism on builds, feel free to post images, in fact,
its encouraged, links are allowed if they are to your image or build.​

are you good at building? nope
do you want help building? sure i would help people
do you just want to show off? i'm not really good at that...
do you think these questions are cheesy? i guess...
how do i join?

@Explodingpineapple

Posts of this nature are considered Lack of Content. And as such we do not allow posts that have lack of content. Please do not make posts such as this in the future and only post if you have relevant content to add to the Thread.

*sigh* really, really

@Lol Bozo

If you see issues with the posts of other members, please Report & Move On in the future. Do not point out posts as this which further perpetuates drama.

@Explodingpineapple

Posts of this nature are considered Lack of Content. And as such we do not allow posts that have lack of content. Please do not make posts such as this in the future and only post if you have relevant content to add to the Thread.

@Lol Bozo

If you see issues with the posts of other members, please Report & Move On in the future. Do not point out posts as this which further perpetuates drama.
i responded purely because he is a friend of mine and had messaged me saying he posted on here

Back
Top Bottom