PC Terraria Calamity, Thorium, Tremor Expert Boss List (Ranger, Rogue, Summoner and Mage Drops)

ThEnchanted

Terrarian
f6b1d19fa686d8945f9c46165d1c448abe08a25c.jpg

Hi, there. I was did a modded boss list for my playtrough but i'll not play Terraria until I buy a new video card. It's saved to my phone but I'm not using it, I'll delete it. It's contains Ranger, Rogue, Mage and Summoner drops. Do not forget events like Goblins, Martian Madness, Solar Eclipse, Frost Moon and Pumpkin Moon.

PRE-HARDMODE BOSSES
1) The Grand Thunder Bird - Hatchling Staff, Talon Burst
2) King Slime - Ninja Set
3) Desert Scourge - Barinade, Seabound Staff, Storm Spray
4) Eye of Cthulu - Eye of Cthulu Staff (I'm not sure about staff's name.)
5) Tiki Totem
6) Rukh - Cactus Bow
7) Brain of Cthulu
8) Evil Corn Boss - The Corn Heater
9) The Queen Jellyfish - Buccaner's Blunderbuss, Jelly Pond Wand
10) Queen Bee - Bee's Knees
11) Perforaters (Crim.) / Hive Mind (Cor.) - Tooth Ball, Eviscerator, Blood Bath (Crim.) / Shadethrower, Rot Ball, Shaderain Stagg (Cor.)
12) Granite Energy Storm - Energy Storm Bolter
13) Bruid Champion - Champion's Trifecta-Shot, Champion's God Hand, Champion's Bomber Staff
14) Skeletron Prime - Bone Glove, Book of Skulls
15) The Star Scouter - Distress Caller, Hit Scanner, Gauss Flinger, Particle Whip
16) Slime God - Overloaded Blaster, Crimslime Staff, Eldrich Tome, Abyssal Tome
17) Wall of Flesh - Summoner Amblem, Mage Amblem, Ranger Amblem, Ninja Amblem, Clockwork Assault Rifle

HARDMODE BOSSES

1) Borean Strider - Glacial Sting, Freeze Ray, Cyro-Fang, Borean Fang Staff
2) Coznix - Beholder Staff, Obliterator, Demon Fire Blast-Wand
3) Motherboard
4) Pixie Queen
5) Cryogen - Effluvium Bow, Ice Star
6) Mechanical Bosses (Destroyer, Twins, Skeletron Prime)
7) The Lich - Soul Cleaver, Death Grip, Wither Staff (This boss drops a material to make Rogue armor.)
8) Calamitas - Entorpy's Vigil, Havoc's Breath or Brimstone Flameblaster, Lashes of Calamity
9) Plantera - Grenade Launcher, Pyhmy Staff, Venus Magnum, Nettle Burst
10) Abyssion, The Forgetten One - Trench Spitter, The Incubator, Old God's Grasp
11) Leviathan - Atlantis, Leviatitan, Lure of Enthrallment, Siren's Song
12) Golem - Stynger, Staff of Earth
13) Cog Lord - Brass Bow, Rail Staff, Throwing Cog
14) Plague Bringer Goliath - Malevolence, Mephetic Sprayer, Pestilent Defiler, The Hive, Plague Staff
15) Duke Fishron - Tsunami, Tempest, Razorblade Typhoon
16) Lunatic Cultist
17) Moon Lord - Last Prism, S.D.M.G, Lunar Portal Staff, Rainbow Crystal Staff, Lunar Flare, Celebration
18) Profaned Guardians
19) Providence, the Profaned God - Purge Guzzler, Blissful Bombardier, Molten Amputator
20) Ragnarök
21) Sentinels
21) The Devourer of Gods - Deathwind, Dethhail Staff, Staff of Mechworm
22) Bumblebirb
23) Yharon - Phoenix Flame Barrage, Dragon's Breath, Yharon's Kindle Staff
24) Supreme Calamitas - It's not released yet, It's will be released in the new update.
That's all, I hope you like it.​

Last edited:
I think this is a bit out of date on calamity's side..
Is there any new Calamity bosses? I'm not following it anymore...

Well, the list is updated...
WARNING: I'm not sure of Providence, the Profaned God's place, because there is no information about Healt Points and Damage Points in the Internet. I'll update it, when there is information about it.

Last edited:
Is there any new Calamity bosses? I'm not following it anymore...

Well, the list is updated...
WARNING: I'm not sure of Providence, the Profaned God's place, because there is no information about Healt Points and Damage Points in the Internet. I'll update it, when there is information about it.

Yes sir, there are new bosses, check the link in my description. They all should be in the right tier atleast, so order is up to you with the exception of the calamity bosses post moonlord. Those bosses have an order in which they must be fought since each one drops the materials needed to summon the next one.

Back
Top Bottom