Terraria Challenges?

Play through the game using only weapons nobody normally ever uses. Or just play through the game like a maniac would.

If you want to play like a maniac, you will have to play as weird as possible.
-Making a house in the worlds evil biome.
-Summoning bosses underground immediately.
-Using the wrong set of armor.
-Getting the worst possible prefix.
-Getting prehardmode gear in hardmode.
-Having your chests be un-organized.
-Not having a piggy bank.
-Fight bosses in a random selected order.
-Medium-core only.

Last edited:
For the Speedrun challenge, Skeletron is a necessary boss. He is required to be defeated for the cultist to spawn.

Difficult Moon Lord

Beat the moon lord using only items gained before fighting lunatic cultist. This means no lunar pillar drops, no improved health potions, or anything else gained after lunatic cultist is defeated.

No Accessories

Very simple. You are not allowed to use any accessories during your play through.

No armor

Very simple. You are not allowed to use any armor during your play through.

Negative Reforges challenge

Every accessory or weapon you use must be reforged to a negative prefix at the goblin tinkerer before it can be used. You will start on a world with a goblin tinkerer and money that can ONLY be used for reforging.

Not So Healthy

Kill all bosses up to and including the moon lord without using a single health or mana potion. A harder version could be without using any kind of health regen improving items (ex. Regeneration potions).

I’m Not Matching!

You are not allowed to use any full set of armor when playing through the game.

Getting Rained On

Throughout the entire game, never equip an armor piece in your helmet slot.

Hope you like my ideas!

🔥Get Lit!🔥
You can only use dmg dealing items(exept wooden arrows and flare gun) that inflict the debuffs(without aid from another source): On Fire!, Frostburn, Shadowflame, Cursed Inferno, or Oiled.

Start with a Flare Gun and Flares.

Last edited:
🔥Get Lit!🔥
You can only use items that cause On Fire!, Frostburn, Shadowflame, or Cursed Inferno debuffs.
You may NOT use any items that give any other debuff.

Magma Stone and Frost Armor have to be used with weapons that cause one of the debuffs.
All ammo has to be used with weapons that cause one of the debuffs.
Flasks have to be used with weapons that cause one of the debuffs.

Start with a Wand of Sparking.
Oh god that sounds awful, those debuffs are among the worst in the game...

With the oiled debuff (forgot to add explosive staff to challenge) they pretty much double the damage, and with the shadowflame knife you can get all 4 debuffs going at once using the magma stone frost armor and flask of cursed flames!

Last edited:
Im confident with oiled and shadowflame knife i can beat plantara or atleast golem. I dont expect it to be viable for any cultist or moonlord stuff but it will be fun to attempt the lunar events with lava and flame traps if it makes it that far.

Im confident with oiled and shadowflame knife i can beat plantara or atleast golem. I dont expect it to be viable for any cultist or moonlord stuff but it will be fun to attempt the lunar events with lava and flame traps if it makes it that far.
That literally adds 66 dps, not really very much... you'd be better off with getting Orichalcum armor than frost armor as that would raise it to 80 dps. Also the oiled debuff can't really be inflicted realistically with frost armor as that requires you put on a different set of armor first.

Back
Top Bottom