Terraria Challenges?

Demolitionist challenge
Start: You must start in a world where the demolitionist lives.
Rules: You are only allowed to mine via Bombs, sticky bombs, and dynamite.
You may use rockets later on in the game.
You are only allowed to use explosives and tools to deal damage.

Half a World
:)red: idk how to put it into a spoiler tab x3)
Build a wall in the middle of the world, from the very top to bottom, then decide witch side you want to play on, and make a house with a bed in it. Load a new character and set your spawn there. You can now no longer go to the other side of the wall either until the WoF is defeated or when you kill one mechanical boss

Don't know how to add a spoiler :p

Spear only:Only use spears
Flails/boomerangs:Only use flails or boomerangs :)
1 NPC House:You can only build one NPC house :)

Trying challenges on hardcore is more fun for me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1413145307][/DOUBLEPOST]
I never do terraria challenges I don't know why
You should :p

Last edited:
i've one, but this is a hard one:
remove your starting weapons and begin with an entire empty inventory
you're not supposed to craft anything, except those craft by hand.
you're not supposed to build houses for NPC's or use their shops(from the bound NPC's)

so simply said, all items you can actually obtain are the loot and the drops
it's difficult, but it's possible to at least reach a fair battle with the WoF
remember, you can only fight the WoF once, because you're not supposed to build houses

you're not supposed to build houses for NPC's or use their shops(from the bound NPC's)

remember, you can only fight the WoF once, because you're not supposed to build houses
How do you deal damage?

That sounds painful...i'm gonna try it on hardcore :p

How do you deal damage?
Chests :p

How do you deal damage?
having good luck with finding a surface chest that contains a weapon (spear/blowpipe/boomerang)
other than that, happy avoiding.

another tip, you can break cobweb on your own, and you can use cobweb to smash pots.

Also, you can still mine, using bombs

having good luck with finding a surface chest that contains a weapon (spear/blowpipe/boomerang)
other than that, happy avoiding.

another tip, you can break cobweb on your own, and you can use cobweb to smash pots.

Also, you can still mine, using bombs
Skeleton statue...bone pickaxe/sword :p

Ice Prince Challenge

You are the Ice Prince, supposedly the last of a Royalty-Classed race of beings... until now.
Your mother, along with all of her "Servants" have been resurrected from "God knows where" and are on a killing rampage.
Your job is to defeat your mother and claim the family weapon once and for all, the Blizzard Staff. (Or North Pole depending on which class you play as)

Basically the idea is that the end goal is to kill the Ice Queen and get the Blizzard Staff or North Pole whether you're playing as melee or magic.

;(Can't make a spoiler

The Poor mans summon
First you can hack/legit turn the world to hard mode (either with another char DONT USE THE CHAR THAT WAS USED)
Then equip clorophyte armor full
Your goal is to not use anything but the leaf crystal for damage
Beat all 3 mechs

(Tip)repeatedly double tap putting the helmet on with mobs near by
Should cause the leaf crystal to start firing every double tap
(Or 2x speed)

Ready Thy Bow challenge:

- You may only use bows. Repeaters are not included in this challenge!
- Character must be hardcore.
- World must be a large type.

Note: You may use an inventory editor to start yourself off with 250 wooden arrows and a wooden bow (no prefix).

Challenge is complete once:
- All Easymode and Hardmode bosses are defeated (including invasion events, minus snowman invasion).

Additional rules to make the challenge even more fun and difficult.

- Obtain all Trophies.
- Complete the Pumpkin moon and Frost moon event
- Obtain all non wooden and normal metal bows and obtain the best prefix on each of them. The bows you must obtain are: Tendon or Demon Bow (depends on starting biome), Molten Fury, Marrow, Ice bow, Pulse bow and the Tsunami.
- Obtain at least 250 Platinum coins without the use of farms (optional, raise number of coins to 500, 750 or even 1000!).

I'm doing this challenge myself and I'm having a blast with it.

The Gravity Challenged Terrarian:
You are to get a gravity globe and 100 gavity potions given to your chracter. The moment you spawn in, create a ledge above your head and inverse the gravity. The gravity globe must always be active. The only exception to this is during bossfights were a 6th accessory slot will be needed. In this case you just drink a gravity potion and inverse gravity that way. You can also start off with these items:
  • Tiger claws/show spiked due to the unfair worldgen when playing this way (this makes the playthrough a medium difficulty)
  • Grappling hook (easy mode)
  • Nothing but the essentials (HARD MOOOOOOODE)
Credits go to Xman101

Hey I'm not sure what this one would be called, but what about a challenge that only allows your character to use bows/repeaters, axes, and (maybe) spears? No magic, guns, or swords.

Activate all the NPCs and don't let any of them die except the guide to summon the wall of flesh
Variant: You only get one chance to fight the wall of flesh
Hard/Impossible: You must fight all possible summoned bosses and events in your town area

Back
Top Bottom