Terraria Challenges?

Here's another one!
Gunslinger
Rules:
You may only use Guns(Special Guns are also avaiable ex.Onyx Blaster)
Use the terrasavr or a free items server with this
You will start with a Flintlock Pistol You can still use pickaxe,axes,hammers but not for combat.
Difficulty's:Very Easy:Start with Endless Musket Pouch,Easy:Start With 999 Musket Ball's,Medium:Start with 450 Musket Balls,Hard:Start with 150 Musket Ball's.
Tips:
Rely on building a house for arms dealer,Dont Waste Musket Balls,An Endless Musket Pouch can help you(only for Easy,Medium,Hard)

Last edited:
I have a challenge that i made myself
Magicless
Rules:
Use a inventory editor(like terrasavr) set your mana to 0 you must not use any mana crystal(or star whatever its called that increase the mana by 20) you cant use any magic wep because you have 0 mana
This could've been interesting when passive items like the Magic Mirror and Rocket Boots used Mana. (Because they both used to)
But nowadays it's only for Magic and summon weapons. so the Melee and Ranged class can simply ignore the mana bar altogether.

This is a challenge I haven't undertaken myself, but I'm certainly considering doing it at some point.

GENERAL RULE: You are only allowed to use items that were available in 1.1.2.
END GOAL: Defeat Moon Lord.
DETAILS:
- You are allowed to use items that were available in 1.1.2, so you can use items introduced in 1.1.1 from the first version of the christmas event.
- Play on a Corruption world.
- Recommended to play Normal Mode, but if you're feeling extra masochistic, play in Expert Mode.
- You can use post-1.1 items for the sole use of cosmetics.
- If a weapon's mechanic has changed since 1.1, that is fine. You are still allowed to use it. (Starfury, Aqua Scepter, etc.)
- Try to avoid magic weapons until you've consumed at least 1 mana crystal for the sake of nostalgia.
- Avoid using hammered blocks for new structures, unless they are purely cosmetic. Don't worry about existing hammered blocks though - you'll be there for a while if you do.
TIPS:
- MEGASHARK. MEGASHARK. MEGASHARK. (And cursed/crystal bullets.)
- Thanks to the Max armor set being Hallowed Armor, movement speed will be your friend in this playthrough. Be ready to dodge.
- Also, since the Max wings are angel/demon, height is not going to be your friend without a cloud in a balloon. Keep that in mind.
- The game will probably progress normally until post-Plantera. Be ready for a spike in difficulty at around that point.

Could there be a list of items you could tell us? I want to try this out, seems fun.

Could there be a list of items you could tell us? I want to try this out, seems fun.
I'll compile a list of items eventually. Can't do it now, I'm an hour away from being out of the house for 4 days. -,-

The quick and dirty version of the list is:
All item IDs up to 603, plus copper, silver and gold tools and Phasesabers. You can use the official Terraria wiki to look those up.

Here's another one

Total Tool
You may only use tools to attack mobs (axe, hammer, pickaxe), no weapons allowed!
Can i use butcher's chainsaw for this challenge?,And also armors(is turtle,chlorophyte,orichalum avaiable?) and accesories(is special accesories avaiable? ex.Spore Sac,Shield of Cthulhu)

Can i use butcher's chainsaw for this challenge?,And also armors(is turtle,chlorophyte,orichalum avaiable?) and accesories(is special accesories avaiable? ex.Spore Sac,Shield of Cthulhu)
Do whatever you want, I'm just presenting an idea :v

The perfectionist. This ones kind of hard to describe. You may only proggress to one teir of gear after getting the previous tier. Such as having to get all wood gear (Armour, sword, axe, etc) before getting copper. Needing to get copper before iron. Etc.

Skeletron is actually needed to beat the game. If you don't kill him, the Cultists won't spawn and instead of them you will see the Old Man.

I’m surprised nobody has said this yet. The no reforge challenge.

EASY: You can reforge each item twice.

MEDUIM: No Reforges Whatsoever

HARD: If it has a reforge/prefix, throw it away. (Unless it’s an accessory that HAS to have a prefix. Then you have to make it into a debugged)

INSANE: No accessories, as they have to have a prefix. You also have to throw away any item that has a prefix. NO SELLING!!!!

I have an idea or a challenge, it's called the "what's in a mask" challenge. It's simple I swear.

Nothing to intense, the only rule is that to kill a boss, you must be wearing the mask of the boss before it.

Ex: to defeat Skeletron you must be wearing the EOC mask.

You don't need a mask to defeat the EOC.

Order of bosses(events anytime)
Eye of Cthulhu
Skeletron
King Slime
Queen Bee
Eater of Worlds/ Brain of Cthulhu
Wall if flesh
Destroyer
Twins
Skeletron prime
Plantera
Golem
Duke Fishron
Lunatic Cultist
Celestial Pillars
Moon lord

(In endgame you can wear whatever)

Easy: Just masks
Medium: Masks and Trophies
Hard: Mask, trophies and all drops!

Good luck!

Make no houses and progress from beginning to moon lord kill
[doublepost=1533764209,1533763995][/doublepost]Get rid of the world! Dynamite, axe, drill, bombs, use whatever you need and get rid of it all!
(warning, whilst doing this you'll notice the walls take forever to destroy)
[doublepost=1533764441][/doublepost]Cover the world in blocks so that nothing can spawn (including yourself!) (except a 3 times 2 rectangle where you were when you left)

Does it include lava, water, and honey?
I thought that they sort of just fall out the map but now that you mention it there's blocks that you can't reach isn't there under the map, so if they don't all go then you can leave them and it will be a cool map i guess. The only other thing I can think of is buckets and if you really want to go through that dread then you can (don't unless you have more than 3 buckets because I didn't and it was horrible) ps: if you think the liquids are bad to get rid of, the walls take years
[doublepost=1533766791,1533766260][/doublepost]But on a more positive note, getting rid of the sea will mean no more pirates right?
Wait, imagine battling pirates, but they all fall through the floor :D
Imagine playing with someone else and they keep falling and get stuck in an endless loop:D
[doublepost=1533766945][/doublepost]I don't know if this has already been said or done but has anyone tried covering the spawn point in blocks? Easy challenge with unknown outcomes...

I don't know if this has already been said or done but has anyone tried covering the spawn point in blocks? Easy challenge with unknown outcomes...
If you block a bed, you will spawn in a world spawn. If you block the world spawn, these blocks will simply be broken when a player spawns.
[doublepost=1533787739,1533787473][/doublepost]Invasion challenge :
Install Cheat Sheat from tmodloader.
Then create a new player and world. After 30 seconds of playing, set the spawn rate (by cheat sheet) to x30. Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom